Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poland 'street' girls  (Read 2989 times)

Offline Thaller

A few weeks ago, on a business trip to Poland I had to drive to a remote town and noticed that working girls, sitting on fold out chairs, by the highway in the middle of the forest  :lol:

Dotted around every half mile or so, one caught my eye. I have never tried this before but I thought why not, I did a quick u-turn and pulled up on the side of the road, rolled down my window and started chatting. She was sitting by what I can only describe as a car entrance to the forest.

The girl actually spoke some English, and I quickly managed to find out the prices - 100 PLN for a blowjob, 150 PLN for sex & 200 PLN for both (current exchange rate about £20, £30, £40). I agreed and she told me to pull into the forest road & got in the car. Only drove down a little bit and pulled into a designated 'space'

Money exchanged, she asked if I wanted to stay in the car or go outside. Opted for the former. She took off her top & bra, took off her skirt and rolled her seat back. She unwrapped the rubber and tried to put on it - I enquired about OWO. After a little hesitation she goes '50 PLN more'. I obliged. She got to work and I played with her arse & tits, managed to get a couple fingers in. Technique was really good, within 5 minutes I filled her gob. She took it all, opened the passenger door & spat it out. Got out of the car and I was back on my way lol.

Not a bad pit stop at all. Girl was not Polish as far as I could tell, probably Czech. Totally new concept to me, I'll try and do some more research on the subject using google translator for future trips  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 11:02:28 pm by Thaller »

Offline AndyJay

Whereabouts in Poland were you? and where were you going to/from?

Offline Thaller

Whereabouts in Poland were you? and where were you going to/from?

I was in Lublin and drove down to Opatow. Nothing on the major roads but the smaller one I saw plenty of girls.

I found this website - External Link/Members Only

From what I can gather people list locations where the girls frequent

Offline AndyJay

Excellent - thanks for the info.

Feel free to look at: External Link/Members Only

Its a bit glitchy but you can see uploads from google maps that cover Poland and then check them off against todays version!. You'll see this kind of thing is popular in Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic and Hungary too.

Offline sir wanksalot

A few weeks ago, on a business trip to Poland I had to drive to a remote town and noticed that working girls, sitting on fold out chairs, by the highway in the middle of the forest  :lol:

Dotted around every half mile or so, one caught my eye. I have never tried this before but I thought why not, I did a quick u-turn and pulled up on the side of the road, rolled down my window and started chatting. She was sitting by what I can only describe as a car entrance to the forest.

The girl actually spoke some English, and I quickly managed to find out the prices - 100 PLN for a blowjob, 150 PLN for sex & 200 PLN for both (current exchange rate about £20, £30, £40). I agreed and she told me to pull into the forest road & got in the car. Only drove down a little bit and pulled into a designated 'space'

Money exchanged, she asked if I wanted to stay in the car or go outside. Opted for the former. She took off her top & bra, took off her skirt and rolled her seat back. She unwrapped the rubber and tried to put on it - I enquired about OWO. After a little hesitation she goes '50 PLN more'. I obliged. She got to work and I played with her arse & tits, managed to get a couple fingers in. Technique was really good, within 5 minutes I filled her gob. She took it all, opened the passenger door & spat it out. Got out of the car and I was back on my way lol.

Not a bad pit stop at all. Girl was not Polish as far as I could tell, probably Czech. Totally new concept to me, I'll try and do some more research on the subject using google translator for future trips  :sarcastic:

This is very common in Poland.

I'm not even sure they have a "street scene" in the traditional sense of the word.

Prostitutes will generally stand by the side of a main road (either motorway or dual carriageway) at the edge of a forest and Poland has LOTS of forests.

Unlike ours, the ones I spotted in Poland looked absolutely FAF. Tanned slim and generally healthy looking. As you rightly say, they're not all Polish as many will be Ukrainian, Czech etc

Offline petermisc

Unlike ours, the ones I spotted in Poland looked absolutely FAF. Tanned slim and generally healthy looking. As you rightly say, they're not all Polish as many will be Ukrainian, Czech etc
Czech?  I would have thought there were far better opportunities for Czech girls elsewhere, than go stand in a Polish forest.

Online alabama1

Girl was not Polish as far as I could tell, probably Czech.

What were the giveaway signs OP  :unknown:

Offline StevenSELondon

Definitely a Czech. When he pushed her against the tree, she bounced.

Offline Thaller

Spoke with a western slav accent but clearly not a Polish native. I did ask and she said Czech

Offline Thaller

Czech?  I would have thought there were far better opportunities for Czech girls elsewhere, than go stand in a Polish forest.

You could say the same about Polish girls, however some still work locally by the roadside. Probably a good way to earn ‘on the whim’, without letting out properties / hotels and away from home. Place was only a 3 hour drive away from the border

Offline sir wanksalot

Spoke with a western slav accent but clearly not a Polish native. I did ask and she said Czech

Would make sense in a way.

These girls don't look anything like the waifs zombie-ing around our streets back home so maybe it's better for them to work somewhere where they won't be recognised.

Offline Dead Wood

Feel free to look at: External Link/Members Only

I've seen this approach to selling sex all over the more remote parts of Italy.  Sicily, Puglia, Campania, Lazio etc. 

Usually by the side of a busy-ish 'B' road, sitting on a chair, often with a fixed parasol/sun umbrella in the summer.

Mainly African girls in Puglia.  More of a mixed bag in Campania and Sicily, if I remember correctly.  I have not yet indulged.

:hi: