Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie Grey - Elstree/Borehamwood - nice enough  (Read 1144 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6519039) (14 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline WKD123

Katie_Grey - Elstree
External Link/Members Only

1 hour £170

Due to several ongoing health issues, I have not been able to indulge for some time but with a brief respite, I thought I would take the opportunity to get back into the game.

I had been meaning to meet up with Katie for some time but dates and locations never seem to work out. I spotted that Katie was available and not too far away, so I plunged in!

Comms
Excellent - good response on AW and then on text to confirm and guide me in those last few steps.

Bespoke hotel - on a trading estate so there is parking on the road, or in the hotel car park. Easy to find and busy, so discrete and you can just drift through reception and to the bedrooms. Very nice room, fully equipped and modern with towels, toiletries, modern working shower...

Girl
As expected from previous reviews, Katie is very much a GND look and if I had managed to convince her to come back to my place during a night out, I would be chuffed. Not that this would happen given I'm old, fat and bald but you get the picture - long blonde hair, big boned and fabulous breasts that I feasted on.  Lovely pussy which was clean and a delight to also feast on which I did for a long time. She certainly is tall and I would put the age at late 30s but it was quite dark in the room so hard to tell. Really easy to get on with and have a chat to after the event. Definitely think that she is the YMMV type.

Punt
Started with some light FK, Katie was dressed in the outfit you see in many pictures so I enjoyed exploring her near-naked body and it was a slow build up and stripping off - I had a shower just before so decided not to interrupt the flow and soon clothes were off and we were on the bed kissing her all over. I couldn't resist going down below and a combination of tongue and fingers seemed to give some pleasure, although as always I'm never sure how genuine those words and moans are, but hey, I was enjoying myself!

Then we move to OWO and contrary to previous reviews, I found it to be most enjoyable and not toothy at all and I am sensitive in that regard. Katie also produced a toy and inserted it so we messed about a bit with a combination of me trying to figure out how to use it and tonguing next to this vibrating stick. Moved onto getting the mac on and Katie sat on me and started a very full on CG session - the sight of her pendulous breasts and my cock inside her was a wonder to behold. Switched to mish and changed up the rhythm before going in pro bone with more vibrator action which did it for me so I unloaded many, many weeks into her mouth which she duly spat out in the bathroom.

Had a very nice chat as I cooled down and there was never a sense of clock watching, but I hate to outstay my welcome so all in I think it was about 5-10 minutes over the hour and I didn't feel rushed out.

Not sure I would return, only because if I have a few punts left in me, then I would like to explore new territories and £170 seems on the high side.