Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Baby Chloe - Vivastreet; Colindale NW9  (Read 608 times)

Offline chodu1

External Link/Members Only

A quick P&D in the little whoring bazaar of Beaufort Park new-build estate in Colindale.

I hadn't dripped my drops in some time so I just needed a hole but I still felt jacked.

All the named "Houses" are in alphabetical order on the estate. So don't be me, park up and then miss that it was right opposite and then go for a long circular walk and basically end up at the correct House right next to my car.

Comms good, then ghosted me for 40mins when she must have been on her back.

Three Hoes behind the Door. Two looked knackered and past their sell by.
Chloe is as per pics but not as glam.
£40 / 15mins OW Sex. Wouldn't let me touch her tits or muff properly.
Set some type of clock/timer (As if I was gonna last that long :rolleyes:)
Starting directing everything in a very assertive tone. Told her no, we do it how I like it. Got arsey but STFU.
I grope her tits and she says no you can't do that. Either I do or go get my fucking money back and I stand up. The whore brain starts buffering (little fucking egg timer in her head) as she pauses to process the question then says ok and lets me have a quick grope before she says no touching the nips.

After a few milliseconds she declares its time to fuck. I refuse and tell her to get sucking. She does the classic frigid whore move of sitting next to me with her back turned to prevent any interaction. I stop her and tell her to move so that I can feel her cunt. Grumbles some shit and moves.

Did her doggy, but a combo of small cock, loose puss and too much lube and i couldnt feel anything - it was such a shit fuck.

As per the Whoring 101 manual, as soon as i filled the jonny, she turned from trick-ass biach, to a lovely, personable, chatty girl.

== Sorry, the profile pic saved, isn't uploading.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 05:23:40 pm by chodu1 »

Offline LLPunting

If you right-clicked a pic in VS to save they don't save as jpgs and aren't recognised by UKP.

Use a screenshot.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Shadow314

If you right-clicked a pic in VS to save they don't save as jpgs and aren't recognised by UKP.

When the SaveAs box pops up if you add .jpg to the filename it should save in the right format.

Offline chodu1

Offline LLPunting

When the SaveAs box pops up if you add .jpg to the filename it should save in the right format.

Think I tried that but unless the interface recognises the .jpg and  shows the matching file type you only change the name not the actual file format.  Do double check in Windows and maybe MacOS different . :unknown:

Offline Shadow314

Think I tried that but unless the interface recognises the .jpg and  shows the matching file type you only change the name not the actual file format.  Do double check in Windows and maybe MacOS different . :unknown:

Works OK for me in Windows/Edge, but probably OS/browser specific.

Offline LLPunting

Works OK for me in Windows/Edge, but probably OS/browser specific.

:drinks: