Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Super Naughty Oriental Girl for you - Dundee VS B&S  (Read 1047 times)

Offline big-al93

After my slight disappointment in Perth, I was still in the mood for an asian experience, so I called this one in Dundee.

External Link/Members Only

Phone No. 07778861625

Sounded nice on the phone, confirmed services £60/hh + £10 OWO, and available at a time that suited, so I confirmed booking and was sent the address and instructed to call on arrival.
Called from outside and directed into flat, door opened and let in. Now obviously I didn't expect it to be the girl in the photos, but the lady that let me in might have been her mother or maybe even her grandmother!! Hoping this was maybe a maid, I followed to the room and was asked how long I wanted to stay, so I politely said I wasn't going to stay, and she was nice about it and understood why without explanation, I even felt a little sorry for her because it seemed like it was a common reaction. And the chances are that it's not her posting the fake photos. I was going to attach the photos but don't see the point because they'll probably be changed soon anyway.

Had a good punt afterwards, but will need to scratch that oriental itch soon now that the idea is firmly planted.

Advertised as 23 yr old, size 6 or 8 going by the photos, reality is late 40's or early 50's and probably size 12 or 14

Offline DDDD2

It's the same B&S I got caught out with last month, I recognise the phone number. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=372982.0

Offline DDDD2

Latest ad on VS using this number: External Link/Members Only, don't get caught out!