Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Raica: touring - Sunderland  (Read 2507 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6515905) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Online portable

External Link/Members Only

Neutral, probably borderline negative.

I thought I'd pop my trans cherry by visiting Raica while she was passing through Sunderland. Due to the most recent (neutral) review in Edinburgh she was actually my Plan C after another touring TS girl in Sunderland (who didn't answer her phone) and TS Sophie, who I missed in Newcastle. £100 per 30 mins. Pricey, but at the moment some girls are charging £80 or £90 for 30 mins so I thought what the hell. The meet was in a fairly central, nice hotel.

Positives: Accurate photos. Very feminine body, more so than some genuine ladies I've met! Lovely bum and boobs. Facially a bit "thinner" than the pics. Bit of a feminine Pete Burns look about her. Seemed like a small/average dick if you're into that thing, which I wasn't.

Neutrals: No kissing besides pecks on the lips, no OWO, which was unfortunate, just OW, which was fairly average. The session was clearly very routine with no options other than to do what she wanted when we moved onto fucking. She got a pillow and lay back with her legs up. No really what I wanted but wasn't going to sour the mood, especially since her English is fairly bad.

Negatives: Clearly couldn't give a toss about anyone. Didn't really seem "all there". Not high or anything necessarily, just kind of distant and was topped off by her talking on the phone with someone once we'd finished. She also had a bit of a cold, packs of lemsip on the drawers etc, so clearly no regard for anyone's health.

Overall, if you've money to burn and want a quick bum-fuck and go with a hot-bod who happens to have a penis, then knock yourself out, but other than that I'd honestly not bother, and personally, I wouldn't see her again.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 07:43:16 pm by portable »

Offline puntingdan2

Glad I gave this one a miss after reading this. Thanks for the review.  :thumbsup: