Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nadia Sexy Thai99 - Preston  (Read 1882 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7248150) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Online Blackpool Rock

Profile is less than a week old and I thought I would TOFTT in the hope that i'd find a new Gem

Quick and easy to arrange by text, usual flats off New Whore lane and I punted in the same apartment 4 times at the end of last year.

Arrive early and bang a text saying I was 2 minutes away about 15 minutes before the start time, get one back saying ready and giving the apartment number about 6 minutes before the scheduled time so I arrive there a few minutes early.

Dark hallway as I walk in but the girl looks pretty and seems smiley and happy / friendly, into the room and she looks pretty as per her pics but with some airbrushing, not a size 6 but i'd already worked that out from her pics, more like a 10 but certainly no shocks.
She has a towel wrapped around her and asks how long I want so I tell her 30 minutes, she then asks if I want any extras so I ask what extras she does and she says oral without which is an extra £10 as per the text message so I pay her £90 and she leaves to stash the money but comes back quickly.

I'm undressed by now and she takes the towel off and tells me to lie on the bed face down for a massage, I was thinking the other day it's ages since I actually had a massage so didn't mind too much but at the same time I was thinking it was time I could be getting some action  :rolleyes:
She's got quite big tits which are fake but soft as there are scars underneath plus some operation scar on her tummy but didn't look like a C-section, the person who stitched her back up needs some retraining however it wasn't too large so not too noticeable

She used oil for the massage which I like but I was planning on doing a bike ride after and was just thinking my neck would look like a frazzle without washing it off  :scare: The massage was soft / gentle which suits me and it gave me an opportunity to have a bit of a chat, her English isn't great and I had to get her to repeat a few things but it was good enough.

Not sure how long the massage went on for but somewhere between 5 and 10 minutes until she asked me to turn over, she was sat on the bed and we had a bit more chat, I asked her if she was happy having sex with men for money which was probably a dumb question really  :dash:
Anyway she thought and said it was OK if the men treated her nice and with respect, turns out she is here to pay for medical treatment for a close family member

Anyway she gave my cock a wipe and it was nice and hard by now, she then commented that I had a nice cock, I asked how it was nice and she said the way it looked, now I can't compare it to others really as I don't go around looking or analysing them but I took it as a nice compliment, in hindsight though she may have been too polite to say it was nice due to being fairly small so less work for her  :D

She started oral by teasing me and licking the shaft with some nice eye contact before putting it in her mouth, her oral was OK but nothing for the wank bank then she'd switch between oral and licking my shaft, I did go for a kiss a couple of times and on 1 occasion got a bit of tongue however she didn't seem keen on kissing me

She then grabs a condom to initiate sex but we are only about 15 minutes in so I ask if she likes to be licked, she sort of laughs and smiles then says yes then wipes herself and I start to go down on her after pulling her to the edge of the bed so I can kneel on the floor.
She does seem to instantly enjoy oral on her and squealed when I first started then panted heavily a couple of times and sort of half sat up so she could see what was going on much the same as I do when getting a BJ  :cool:

A few minutes of RO and it's condom time after I asked for a bit more OWO for a minute or so, she laid down and I asked to rub some oil on her tits which she was happy to do before I entered her in mish.
Had to stop myself cumming as usual but managed to start getting into it, she sort of winced a couple of times if I pushed it in harder but said she was Ok when I asked her if it was hurting.
I was hoping to start kissing her but she had her head turned away and I figured kissing wasn't on the menu, she did encourage me to cum a couple of times and seemed to like having her clit rubbed while fucking her but realistically i'm 99% sure it was acting.
Time getting on and I ask her to turn over for doggy and enjoy the view for 3 or 4 minutes before filling the bag

Once finished she removes the condom commenting wow that's a lot of babies  ;) and then proceeds to clean me up  :thumbsup:

I chat to her while dressing and now the sex is over she's all happy smiles again, I have to conclude that she'd really rather not be fucking men for money and as she said it's for a family members medical treatment.
I actually think she would be a really nice girl to spend some social time with but obviously i'm there for sex rather than a social, on the 1 hand I feel a bit bad looking back but then again if it helps her to help her family  :unknown:
I wished her family member well as she showed me out, checked my phone and it was between 30 and 31 minutes from entering

While she was really nice as a person I can't rate this anything other than a Neutral, no fingers which is fair enough but the lack of kissing often makes or breaks a punt and it's rating for me plus the fact she wasn't really into having sex with men for money but it showed and detracted from the overall experience a bit, also the £10 extra for OWO means this isn't a cheap punt any more

I know it's nice weather but apparently I was her 1st customer of the day at 2.00
She's only here today and tomorrow then moves on somewhere else on Monday just in case anyone else wants to punt her

I wouldn't rule out punting her again but only if other options didn't take my fancy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

Not to be confused with the long-term-resident Nadia who also works from those flats

Online frankc

Nice review mate, sounds interesting this one...I think there's enough in your review for me to have a pop if she turns up in Manchester  :thumbsup:

Online Blackpool Rock

Nice review mate, sounds interesting this one...I think there's enough in your review for me to have a pop if she turns up in Manchester  :thumbsup:
I'm surprised you haven't already podged her mate, not often I get there 1st  :hi:

Offline Trotter671

Cheers for the review BR :hi: She looks bloody gorgeous but the no kissing/lack of services is putting me off, tempted though!!

Online frankc

I'm surprised you haven't already podged her mate, not often I get there 1st  :hi:

I never like following the " Blackpool Beefcake "  and it's gonna be even worse know I now you have a " perfect cock".... :D :(
« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 10:27:43 am by frankc »

Online Blackpool Rock

I never like following the " Blackpool Beefcake "  and it's gonna be even worse know I now you have a " perfect cock".... :D :(
Yeah i'm under no illusions, for Blackpool Beefcake substitute Belly Pork and for perfect cock substitute small  :D

Online frankc

Yeah i'm under no illusions, for Blackpool Beefcake substitute Belly Pork and for perfect cock substitute small  :D

So that's small cock and a fat belly ......your just missing a bald head and we could be twins... :D

Online Blackpool Rock

So that's small cock and a fat belly ......your just missing a bald head and we could be twins... :D
Bro.........  :rolleyes:

Offline Blackpool_Mark

Bloody hell...

Small cock, fat belly and a bald head that's me  :lol:

Offline Marquis

Not to be confused with the long-term-resident Nadia who also works from those flats

Hi Scutty. Who is the 'long term resident' working in the flats?

Offline scutty brown

not advertising at the moment, but theres been a Thai girl named Nadia in Preston for years, working on her own.
Moved into the flats during covid

Offline Marquis

not advertising at the moment, but theres been a Thai girl named Nadia in Preston for years, working on her own.
Moved into the flats during covid

Cheers!

Offline scutty brown

this girl
External Link/Members Only

I think it's a bootleg of her real profile
from memory used to be near the Citroen garage

Offline Marquis

this girl
External Link/Members Only

I think it's a bootleg of her real profile
from memory used to be near the Citroen garage

Thanks for that. Looks nice.

When you say 'bootleg' do you mean the gemidos profile isn't her?

Offline scutty brown

Thanks for that. Looks nice.

When you say 'bootleg' do you mean the gemidos profile isn't her?

The photos match her AW and VS profiles, and the name matches so all seems correct in that sense
I just have a feeling that gemidos steal and republish profiles from other sites

Offline Marquis

The photos match her AW and VS profiles, and the name matches so all seems correct in that sense
I just have a feeling that gemidos steal and republish profiles from other sites

Cheers. Will see if I can find her on VS.