Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ladyboys Nita and Martinie duo - Stevenage  (Read 4934 times)

Offline Gspunk

Not just a TS review but a DOUBLE TS review - be warned

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I have seen Nita many, many times before - she'a a gorgeous gurl who rarely disappoints. I've also have a threesome with her and Dada, which. Was. Awesome! So Nita is already highly recommended.

I've never seen Martinie before and must admit her photos didn't do much for me, but I can't turn down a duo just down the road so close to my birthday :drinks: So called and arranged with Nita to fuck the pair of them for £200 - half hour

When I got a glimpse of Martinie it's obvious that the photos do not do her justice, she's very hot with a gorgeous face.

So there I was, naked infront of 2 slender ladyboys with a throbbing hard-on. I started kissing Nita as Martinie played with my cock and arse. Martinie wasn't too quick to DFK at this point, so I got down and started to suck her off. She is BIG for a ladyboy, Nita even pointed out the size of it as I struggled to get it all in my mouth! Before I knew it, I was on my back with Martinie pounding my face while Nita sucked my stiff cock. I had a feeling Martinie was a touch too big for my nervous hole, so I asked Nita to rubber up and fuck me while I played cock jousting with M's enormaous lance.

Nita managed to rubber me up so I could enter Martinie whilst on her back, her cock wobbling in the air...I just had to lube my hand and pump it. With a slight amount of jostling Nita entered me from behind and I was the happiest filling in the perfect cock-in-arse sandwich! I managed to stave off the vinegar strokes for as long as possible, but by this point Martinie was passionatly kissing me and ordering me to cum, so I shot a tank-load in her while Nita was still pounding away behind.

And that was that - shower, quick kiss and a chat and off.

In summary - I know thressomes are hit and miss and I wouldn't say this was one of the very best. Nita is far more sensual and seductive 1 on 1 and I can't wait to try martinie on her own (and see if i can take that arse stretcher all the way in!). But I got the full 30 minutes with 2 smoking hot gurls. I will undoubtedly do it again...maybe even today!

Offline cheekymonkey

Brilliant review! Got me hard just reading it!

Offline unclepokey

Goodness me, that review really had me imagining I was in the same position as you and as hard as a harbour bollard. I imagined these two spurting their loads in my mouth and that made me cum rather more than I usually manage these days. So great review and many thanks.

Offline Chrispy

Nice review I used to see Nita in farnborough I agree she's a good punt . Love to fry a duo one day

Offline Gspunk

ROUND 2:

Had another go last friday and I will admit, my original plan was to go see TS Raika Horny and TS Amanda Bloom for a threesome, but as they weren't available for 3 hours and I already had an angry erection that couldn't wait...so back to see Nita and Martinie.

This time I went for an hour for £300 (Raika and Amanda were charging £400 so I was already a ton up) and that was the best 300 I've spent in a long time. Once again there was heavy petting from both (still no proper kisses from Martinie but Nita made up for it). Once again Nita sucked my dick while Martinie forced me to choke on her 7 incher. I then got what I've been after for ages - being spit roasted by 2 randy ladyboys!!! Even got Nita to pull my hair as I was feeling kinky!

I let this go on for some time before I urged martinie to bend over, I entered her bubble-butt while Nita was pounding mine, but just held out enough so that Martinie could shove her big asian dick in my slutty arse...I came with Nitas dick in my mouth and Martinies cock in my arse.

..shower...

Then greeted by Nita for a second round - she obviously wanted to get me by myself and after some teenage fondling and kissing she was sat on my stiff cock, riding me and kissing me. I had to ask a couple of times to call martinie back in as I'd fallen in love with her perfect butt. I then fucked Martinie and let her fuck me to completion for a second time while Nita kissed me.

another shower

Sadly martinie has moved on this week, but I will be keeping an eye for her to return again
« Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 01:38:19 pm by Gspunk »

Offline princerico

this sounds amazing, bravo sir.

Hoping to see them if they head to Bristol.