Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Jess, Blackpool  (Read 1193 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6089418) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only

Hate saying it was a Neutral, but was a reason.

Had this meet up a few weeks ago. Jess is fit, fun, & chatty. Overall had a great time except she wasn’t fresh in the pussy domain. Now I love RO, but on this meet I just couldn’t get past the whiff. Now we all know that someone else will have been there, maybe an or so hour before. But as long as everything this freshened up, It’s all usually good. Jess on this occasion had a strong smell of lube, a bit of stale urine whiff….

That aside, meet was really great. Plenty of light FK, OWO, & sex is a fair few positions with one fit lady. Offered a shower after, which I accepted. And I’ll definitely return….

Was £140 for the hour, but time flies with this girl. Was with her more like 90min.

Offline Royalthailover

That would be enough to put me right off

Offline fleetwoodsimon

Just been looking at her profile on AW she has an FAQ section which quotes :-

Q. Personal hygiene   A. I expect everyone to arrive freshly showered/pristine. I make alot of effort with my appearance and personal hygiene and expect the same in return. Thank you.

She seems to have fallen from her own high standards IMO.   For Blackpool she seems to be asking high prices and have a high opinion of herself.   And I think the OP has been generous giving her a nuteral as I'd given her a straight red.

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Just been looking at her profile on AW she has an FAQ section which quotes :-

Q. Personal hygiene   A. I expect everyone to arrive freshly showered/pristine. I make alot of effort with my appearance and personal hygiene and expect the same in return. Thank you.

Aye, I’d previously read that. I have in the past come across a few who absolutely make you wrench. Few at Preston VIP for instance. Jess wasn’t horrendous. Just the whole smell was like a few had been there already. Like I said, why we know they will have been. You don’t want in rubbing in you face (literally 😂).

Even a late evening punt with a Thai. Seem ok.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I punted her once god knows how many years ago, no issues regarding hygiene however she kept me talking for ages and I do mean ages after the end of the punt to the point I almost had to prise myself out of the room, must have been at least 30 minute to an hour

Anyway my point is that in conversation I got the gist that she tends to leave 30 minutes or an hour between bookings, that being the case she should have ample time to wash / shower, perhaps this was a 1 off for some reason or perhaps she has let herself go a bit  :unknown:

Offline fleetwoodsimon

Did she used to go by another name ?  I only ask as although I've never seen her I have been around on the Fylde for nearly 30 years and at one time knew a lot of the girls, and I see she's only been on AW just over a year or so or at least this profile has.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Did she used to go by another name ?  I only ask as although I've never seen her I have been around on the Fylde for nearly 30 years and at one time knew a lot of the girls, and I see she's only been on AW just over a year or so or at least this profile has.
Could have been the same name just an old profile, certainly sure it was Jess

Edit - Jessica Joy  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 08:00:34 pm by Blackpool Rock »

Offline fleetwoodsimon

Offline Laid_back_bloke

KinkyJessX…
Also know as KinkyGoddess F JessicaJoy.