Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Riley--- Tiffany's Leigh  (Read 1360 times)

Offline Sweep70

Sorry can't do links on this phone,contact number though,01942602 987,it's a massage parlour

Half an hour for £50,covered BJ,sex in all positions,oral on her,kissing,but not proper all he way tongues and all that

Positive meet

Riley is a new girl,just called at the off chance did not know she was on that particular day,I can see now she is on the rota.
Possibly late forties early fifties,very petite,must be a size 6 ish,as there in nothing on her at all 5 foot? Ish, absolutely no boobs whatsoever,I have seen flatter plates of piss,.the lack of boobs did not bother me at all,as the meet went well, very friendly and enthusiastic, did everything I asked,no deviation away from any thing.figure not to everybody's  taste
Vanilla service though.

Started off kissing and touching each others body's
She soon started stroking my cock,a bit more of this and the condom went on( when I was hard,which was good) a nice covered BJ,nice and relaxing,nice up and down movements,no teeth nonsense
Went down on her after a while,she was easy to move around due to her frame,nice lovely proportioned minge/ vagina,lovely to lick, she was getting a bit wet by now,content noises coming from her,

Time for sex, a bit of doggy, nice looking in the mirror on the wall too.
Turned her around ,got her on her back for mish,the sexy squelching of a nice vagina,was a great turn on,love that noise,as she was very wet by then,couldn't hold back,came in the bag

In there 30 minutes,cleaned up, bit of chit chat,on my way
A solid vanilla meet,
Would recommend, a great way to empty a full sack,with no frills,the wet pussy when I was fucking her did it for me
Will return

Offline Doyle

External Link/Members Only  No pictures of Riley on the site as far as I can see.