Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natty THAI SEXY&CUTE - Glasgow  (Read 2343 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7150108) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Jimbob212

Links: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Vivastreet: External Link/Members Only..

Comms: All handled through text, definitely has a handler.

Time: £70 for 30 mins + £20 for OWO.

Girl:
Photos - pics are your usual glammed up look of the girl, in reality she looks older but still quite pretty
Age - late thirties/early forties
Height - 5"0 she's tiny
Body - dress size 6
Tits - D cups that were a bit too firm, nipples didn't really respond to stimulation
English - enough to get the point across
Tattoos/Piercings - big koi fish tattoo on her back
Other Info - her handler states £20 for OWO in the text messages but she argued with me that she wanted £30 for OWO and when I asked for my £20 back she begrudgingly gave me less than 1 minute of OWO.

Services Provided: OWO, FS, RO, 69

Meet: Girl looked good in the photos so I fired off a text to the number and got the usual menu and part of the address. Made my way to postcode and got the full address when I was close. Another new location for me but the area and location seemed pretty safe. Magic door opened and I saw Natty looking pretty good in very minimal civvy clothing.

Was led into a pretty sad looking room and handed over the cash, I counted the extra £20 for OWO and she nodded and went off to stash while I stripped and made myself comfortable. She came back and stripped off to reveal a lovely set of tits that were brilliant to look at on her tiny frame. However, they were a bit too firm and the nipples didn't respond to my touches or licks unfortunately.

She asked me to lay down and started off with a nice teasing hand job before she reached out for a condom to start OW. I protested and said I paid extra for OWO and she said she wanted £30 for OWO, I said the text message stated £20 for OWO and she replied that her friend (handler) only says that to get people in through the door so I asked for my £20 back and she just seemed really annoyed and grumpy going forward, which really sets the precedent for the rest of the punt to be honest. She started to complain that she was going to speak to her friend about the price and how it's not fair for her and that it ends up with her arguing with clients etc.

Anyway, she begrudgingly started to give me OWO, which was toothy and honestly not very good, maybe because she was in a huff, but if I had paid her the full £30 she wanted I probably would've regretted the choice. This lasted no more than a minute before she slipped the condom on me, I couldn't be arsed arguing more with her at this point and pulled her over for some 69.

During 69 her pussy smelled and tasted fine and she seemed to get into it because her juices were flowing and she was grinding her pussy into my face while I was thrusting my cock deeper into her mouth. This lasted for quite a bit of time, but her toothy blowjob on my rubbered cock wasn't really doing too much for me so I opted to end it early and asked for sex.

She laid on her back and I entered her with no lube as she was pretty wet already. Her pussy was trimmed and could've been a bit tighter but it did the job. She is tiny and her face looks good while getting fucked so I did enjoy this, and I think she did too as she was making the right noises, facial expressions and grabbing onto the bedsheets and me. I tried to sneak a kiss in but she dodged to the side. I flipped her over to doggy and this made her pussy a bit tighter which allowed me to pump away untill completion.

The usual Thai clean up on me and small talk while getting dressed and I was back on the street around 25 minutes.

Extra info: The picture in her Whatsapp is not her as she doesn't have a wrist tattoo. Her handler is also in the building but doesn't work. She is leaving on Monday.

Pros:
Pretty looking

Cons:
Wanted £30 for OWO even though her handler stated £20 in the text
No kissing
Crap OWO anyway

Verdict:
Negative - Session was instantly ruined the moment she started to get an extra tenner off me for OWO after I had already paid £20 and stated it was for OWO for her in the beginning. No mood was set. No kissing. Pump and dump.

Return: No

Going to start attaching pictures to my reviews incase the profile gets taken over by someone else.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Izazuel

Thanks for the TOFTT Jimbo.
Feel your pain with the change in price, however I've learnt the hard way that best course of action is to just leave when that happens and take all your money back. At that point there's a 90% chance it's going to be a bad meet due to the girl being grumpy.

Offline Glesgaboy

Good advice dat.

Thanks OP helpful intel indeed.  :hi:

Offline Jimbob212

Good advice, I'll be sure to try it next time it happens :hi:

Offline Jock D

Thanks for the TOFTT Jimbo.
Feel your pain with the change in price, however I've learnt the hard way that best course of action is to just leave when that happens and take all your money back. At that point there's a 90% chance it's going to be a bad meet due to the girl being grumpy.

+1

Had a few over the years, where as you say...the outcome is inevitably disappointing :thumbsdown:

Offline Max121

I personally wouldn’t take that shit
Not as discussed - then walk away !