Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte - Club Classique Loughborough  (Read 1328 times)

Offline hsl

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Having read robnott69's review and realising this Charlotte is in fact Charlotte Harlot which I have been hoping to try out for a while, and noticing that she is available today, I decided to make the trip. Made a booking which was a good move.

When I got there 5 mins early, I was asked to wait in the car as there was a punter in the waiting area already. Popped in when it was my time and I was asked to wait in the waiting area while another punter leaves. Then it was my turn to go up to the room. Paid my £10 door fee and waited.

Charlotte came in, and waited for me to check out the good before asking whether I wanted to proceed. I guess that's how good parlour works. Yes, I said, and she closed the door. Gave her the £70 fees for HH. She asked me to undress while popped out to stash it away and come back.

Charlotte is a nice girl. "Essex" immediately came to mind! Or girl next door maybe? She has a pleasant face. Not slim... I would say normal size body but lovely tits... couldn't get past that. Legs were nice I think but those tits!  :P

She asked if I wanted a massage first. I thought yeah, I don't last that long normally. Let's drag this out a little bit.

Slowly went in for a introductory kiss. LFK with a bit of tongue. Then she took the bra off and I gave them titties a nice squeeze and a suck. Lovely. A bit more kissing and fondling down there, and we laid on the bed. Fingers allowed, and she has already lubed up on the inside. Then I went down for RO. Taste neutral to start with then when she was turned on I got my taste of pussy juice. She really enjoyed that. Did that for a while and I think she almost came at a few points. Then she suggested 69 which was also my plan. I think we must have spent at least half the session doing RO/69. Tried to sneak a finger in the bump hole and she allowed 1 finger joint worth before saying too much. So with a combination of fingering her ass, tongue fucking, literally washing my face with her pussy and a bit of nipple teasing I made her come. She literally had to get off afterwards which was nice.

Proceeded with cowgirl, which was done enthusiastically with eye contact. Then mish, both legs up and a bit of piledriving from that position. I almost came but managed to pull out in time. Alas I had a mini-cum and although the stiffness was there I know I won't come that quickly, and subconsciously I know I am running out of time. Switch to BJ but she said please let her know before I cum (no CIM I guess). I let her do her thing and came on her tits. Got dress and left.

Actually I did confirm that she is Charlotte Harlot. She says she's normally there on Tue and Fri (although only Tue this week).

I would say she is a VFM fuck. Kissing; Fingering; Eye contact; Big tits; British girl; you can't find that for £80 HH nowadays. Maybe Club Classique will be my regular joint in the future, and Charlotte (and Elle minus the big tits part!) will be my regular...

Offline robnotts69

Glad my review helped. I'll definitely be seeing her again and also fancy giving Ellie a try. Been twice now, saw Ria as well, and think the parlour is outstanding for quality of girls so far