Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Tayz- Bristol  (Read 948 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7247257) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline devonlad7

Saw this one a couple of weeks ago while passing through Bristol:
External Link/Members Only
£90 for half an hour, although it looks like her price has gone up since!
Comms: All through message on adult work, quick to respond and mobile number given for the last of the directions when in the area.
Location: Hartcliffe area of Bristol, offered parking at the house but opted for nearby supermarket for my own discretion.House on an estate, not exactly discreet but didn't feel exposed either. House itself was okay, a bit untidy but have seen worse.
Girl: I would say it is her in the pictures, size 6/8 brunette with small tits, average looking milf. Would say early to mid 30's?
Meet: Knocked on door on arrival, made to wait a couple of minutes while her dog was taken out the back. This was a bit awkward and I nearly left as I did feel like a spare part stood their but she eventually let me in. Very friendly and welcoming, offered a drink, and was fairly chatty. Upstairs to bedroom, handed over the paperwork which she took to another room where I believe another sp works. Stripped ready for action, enthusiastic french kissing to begin which helped me relax a bit, she then stripped to her pants and kind of grinded me for a bit. She literally has no tits so if this isn't your thing its not for you. I like small chested women, so not an issue and she had very responsive nippes which I sucked and played with. On with the rubber, decent ow for a 5 minutes or so then asked what position I wanted. I opted for cowgirl but she said she had a knee or leg problem,so instead went into missionary. She took it well,was quite tight and I had her legs over my shoulders. Made all the right noises before I popped after not being drained for a couple of weeks!
Overall, just about a positive as the leg issue put me off a bit as I like cowgirl, but friendly enough girl who did what she could fairly enthusiastically. Would I return? Yes, but not at the current rate she is asking for.