Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriela SexyGFE - Newquay  (Read 821 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6849033) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline massageman301

External Link/Members Only

1 hour £180 +£20 kissing
This is my 2nd time visiting Gabriela,i last saw her in October last year and had a great experience so decided to repeat it.
Gabriela is in an apartment in a nice and safe area of town with a really discreet entrance which works well.
Comms as always were good and to had to change my time of visit which wasnt a problem for Gabriela and she was very accomodating.
Gabriela is definitely the girl in the pictures and you wont be disappointed,shes very pretty with a lovely figure.
Started off with some kissing then a nice massage and then turned over for some oral with followed by missionary for my first pop.
Then had a variety of conversations and Gabrielas English is excellent and shes very intelligent also.She even remembered that i have a cat which we spoke about 7 months ago.
Round 2 was initiated by Gabriela but even with plenty of fantastic OW i just wasnt able to manage a 2nd pop.
All in all a great time.