Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lacie at VIP massage parlour Preston  (Read 1392 times)

Offline easytouch

Meeting happened recently at it was one of the best GFE experiences i have had at a parlour.
Called in on spec and Lacie and Charley where available and chose Lacie as she is a curvy Milf type and looked very friendly.
Paid £50 for 30 minutes and into the room with Lacie. I would think she is late 30's with large tits and curvy sexy body. Attractive face (to me)
She was very friendly, warm and chatty and she came to lie on the bed next to me. She cuddled and kissed me and was very keen to please.
Then she went straight to OWO without  any suggestion that it could be extra money and this was lovely and long and slow.
Back to more kissing and cuddling and more OWO and then onto sex in Missionary, cowgirl and I came in doggy, banging hard and enjoying the view of her bouncing tits in the mirror.
I had the full 30 mins, slightly over even and she was not rushing at any stage.
A lovely lady who gave me a great time and provided all services with warmth and enthusiasm.
It makes such a difference (to me anyway) if a lady is warm and friendly and then i can really relax and enjoy the time with her.
I would definitely see her again and am working on my next reason to be in Preston already!