Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Call me Kenza - Bristol tour  (Read 3830 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6118036) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline B4bcock

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This Polish lady’s AW profile turned up in Bristol and, after reading the UKP reviews of her (all positive), I decided to pay her a visit.

COMMS
All text, prompt replies.

The famous Polish apartment in Bedminster.  Free parking for up to 2.5 hours in Asda then a five minute walk.

COST
£70/30 minutes.

THE LADY
Long, dark hair.  Pretty girl next door face.  Teeth slightly prominent but not goofy.  Slim figure, in good shape and with some tatts.   Body soft to the touch and not hard or muscly.  Boobs enhanced but look quite natural - proportionate to her body size and quite soft feeling.  Nice bum.  Height around 5’ 6”.  Friendly and chatty, with excellent English and a nice, relaxed manner.  Stated age of 35 is definitely correct and she could easily pass for being younger.

THE MEETING
I texted on arrival and got buzzed in a few minutes later than the arranged time.  Once inside the apartment, I made payment and stripped whilst Kenza went to stash the cash.  No drink offered.  She returned wearing a matching bra and thong and asked what I wanted (relaxed GFE with kissing).  We stood for a few minutes, kissing and caressing.  The kissing was only light, but willingly given throughout.  During this, she removed her bra and I helped her out of her knickers, revealing a smooth, fully shaved pussy.  We moved on to the bed and Kenza put the condom on me and gave some nice OW, not DT but going about halfway down the shaft.  After this, we moved on to penetration in CG, followed by doggy then mish to finish, with some more kissing but no eye contact.  After withdrawal, she gave me wipes and tissues and we remained on the bed chatting for quite some time.  As I went to get dressed, Kenza offered use of the bathroom, which I didn’t need.  I left after less than half an hour, but with a smile on my face and a warm glow inside from an enjoyable punt.

SUMMARY
A vanilla punt, but with an attractive lady who gave a relaxed but attentive service.  Good VFM and I would definitely see again.

Offline B4bcock

Back in Bristol but now charging £90 for half an hour and £140 for an hour.  Her service is a bit too vanilla to justify those prices IMO.

Offline pythago

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

THE LADY
Stated age of 35 is definitely correct and she could easily pass for being younger.

The profile is still signed bz KENZA, re-labelled as "Just like Peaches", and stated age is now 30.
Can someone confirm if this is still the same lady?

Thanks

Offline B4bcock

The profile is still signed bz KENZA, re-labelled as "Just like Peaches", and stated age is now 30.
Can someone confirm if this is still the same lady?

Thanks

The palm tree tattoo on her right bicep rings a bell with me, so I would say it is the same girl but with a different style and colour of hair.