Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Happy Old Men - So What Have You Enjoyed Today?  (Read 16652 times)

Offline mr.bluesky

A black pudding sandwich, on brown buttered bread, with a mug of tea.
Sat outside at a cafe. Tasty, tasty, very very tasty  :)

I'm the only one in our house who like black pudding  :unknown:

Can't beat a bit of black pudding :thumbsup: something I've not had in ages 😋

Offline Thephoenix

Any sauce???
I prefer mine toasted.

Almost as good as Brain's Faggots which I enjoyed for lunch today.

Offline ragged

After a couple of months' unemployment (which has led to being careful with money, hence not punting since just before Christmas) I got a 5 mionth contracting gig today.
(which, with getting paid 2 months in arrears puts me on track for a punt around August *sigh*).  Still, it pays the rent.

Offline Blackpool Rock

After a couple of months' unemployment (which has led to being careful with money, hence not punting since just before Christmas) I got a 5 mionth contracting gig today.
(which, with getting paid 2 months in arrears puts me on track for a punt around August *sigh*).  Still, it pays the rent.
I'm pleased for you mate  :drinks:

Depending on someone's circumstances getting made redundant or not working can be a major source of multiple problems in addition to the financial worries.

I've been lucky that since getting full time employment 36 years ago i've never had a period of unemployment, I once got made redundant on a Friday and walked back in the same factory with a promotion and pay rise the following Monday plus a tax free lump sum in my back pocket  :thumbsup:
Not sure i'd have ever saved enough for a deposit on my 1st house without that  :drinks:

Never heard of 2 months pay in arrears though  :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 06:37:03 pm by Blackpool Rock »

Offline ragged

Never heard of 2 months pay in arrears though  :unknown:

I invoice at the end of each month, and they pay 30 days after the invoice.
So my first invoice will be at the end of June, which they'll pay at the end of July.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I invoice at the end of each month, and they pay 30 days after the invoice.
So my first invoice will be at the end of June, which they'll pay at the end of July.
Yeah sorry i've re-read your original post and you did say contracting  :hi:

Offline willie loman

try stornoway black pudding, its more expensive, but noticeably superior.

Offline standardpostage

try stornoway black pudding, its more expensive, but noticeably superior.
:thumbsup:

Offline standardpostage

Any sauce???
I prefer mine toasted.

Almost as good as Brain's Faggots which I enjoyed for lunch today.
No sauce. Maybe next time  :thumbsup:

Offline ulstersubbie

I'm very partial to black pudding myself, prefer the Scottish and Northern Irish versions myself.    :thumbsup:

Offline David1970

I'm very partial to black pudding myself, prefer the Scottish and Northern Irish versions myself.    :thumbsup:

Got to agree, Stornaway black pudding is the best.

Offline standardpostage

Darwen live free music event. Tomorrow also.  Large stage and other venues. Quite good, enjoyed myself. Lunch out in view of main stage.

I was carrying a rucksack, so got searched twice by security. Lots of police & private security there.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 03:17:11 pm by standardpostage »

Online RandomGuy99

Realising that I couldn't give a flying fuck about whether Philip Schofield had an affair and lied about it. There's much more important things going on in the world.

They should all just bugger off into obscurity.

Offline StingRay

In my mothers black pudding, even the white bits were black!  :hi:

Offline mr.bluesky

Realising that I couldn't give a flying fuck about whether Philip Schofield had an affair and lied about it. There's much more important things going on in the world.

An apt turn of phrase for Schofield  :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

I know it's going OT which never normally happens  :rolleyes: but I thought he admitted it at the time and everyone was OK with it  :unknown:
It appears I remember it wrong and he denied it but now i'm thinking people have an issue with the fact he lied rather than for anything he may have done  :unknown:

All seems a bit strange this and I wonder if there is more to come out  :unknown:

Offline Bonker

In my mothers black pudding, even the white bits were black!  :hi:

No advertising services. Rule 88.

Online RandomGuy99

I know it's going OT which never normally happens  :rolleyes: but I thought he admitted it at the time and everyone was OK with it  :unknown:
It appears I remember it wrong and he denied it but now i'm thinking people have an issue with the fact he lied rather than for anything he may have done  :unknown:

All seems a bit strange this and I wonder if there is more to come out  :unknown:
The thing is I don't really care if there is.  People can have affairs and lie. It doesn't make the papers or the top story on the BBC news when people are dying in wars and accidents.

Offline Conkers13

Went racing to goodwood today and it really was glorious . Managed to win £250  but it was the number of gorgeous women there that made my day
They were talking short curvy skinny enough for any man to enjoy with a lot of flesh on show.
It's days like these that make you glad to be alive

Offline StingRay

Went racing to goodwood today and it really was glorious . Managed to win £250  but it was the number of gorgeous women there that made my day
They were talking short curvy skinny enough for any man to enjoy with a lot of flesh on show.
It's days like these that make you glad to be alive

Glorious Goodwood!

Offline standardpostage

A lovely pepperoni pizza, from a mobile caterer, at an artisan market. It was very tasty. And a fair price. Also included live music.

Water for the dog provided  :)

Offline Dipper

Beer, ice cream, sunshine and sports   :thumbsup:

Online timsussex

The rare example of a genuine sportsman - Geraint Thomas

On Saturdau he had the lead of the Giro snatched from him at the final hurdle - He rode a pretty good stage for 2nd but one man beat him The gap between Roglic and Thomas on the stage was more than the gap between Thomas and the 8th place rider

A shattering defeat eclipsing days of hard effort yet his response was so generous "He smashed me - and he even had a mechanical" referring to the 5 or so seconds Roglic lost when his chain came off As Kipling said treat the two imposters of winning and losing the same

Then on Sunday seeing his old friend needing help he rode hard for a lap leading out Mark Cavendish - who rides for a different team

He is already my Sportsman of the year
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 02:31:34 pm by timsussex »

Offline snaitram99

My 5th massage with a happy ending this month. Once a week on a day with 5 of them in the month.  :cool:

Releasing some of the punting money accumulated during lockdowns.  :rolleyes:

Offline Spacecowb0y

Got the M3 out and drove.
No route, no plan, just blast some B roads

Offline A Decent Fist

External Link/Members Only

Last night I discovered this collection on Pinterest of around 100 saucy cartoons drawn by Dean Yeagle for Playboy magazine back before Western civilisation decided to disappear up its own arse.

The jokes are a bit lame and tame but the drawings are beautiful. Here's one of my favourites...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline A Decent Fist

Also, thanks to a 90-minute “Pet Shop Boys at the BBC” currently on the BBC iPlayer I discovered this clip of them with Liza Minelli on Wogan in 1989. Never seen it before and even though it's totally mimed it's still fab.

Cheered me up no end to be reminded how sexy she was in her prime. Love the way she runs her finger across Chris Lowe’s cheek and for half a second he starts to smile (which he never does on stage normally):

« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 12:30:03 pm by A Decent Fist »

Online PilotMan

Got the M3 out and drove.
No route, no plan, just blast some B roads

Loving that, gotta be early though - CSL?

That reminds me, must book a track day, I haven't done one for ages.

Offline ulstersubbie

Good stuff.   :thumbsup:

Last night I discovered this collection on Pinterest of around 100 saucy cartoons drawn by Dean Yeagle for Playboy magazine back before Western civilisation decided to disappear up its own arse.

The jokes are a bit lame and tame but the drawings are beautiful. Here's one of my favourites...

Offline Doc Holliday

Each day I wake up and hope that at some point in the next 24 hours I will be able to post something positive here that I have enjoyed. Hasn't happened yet  :D

Offline george r

a lovely sunny day , had a few drinks sat outside a nice country pub .

Offline Jonestown

Each day I wake up and hope that at some point in the next 24 hours I will be able to post something positive here that I have enjoyed. Hasn't happened yet  :D

Sometimes just dodging the grim reaper overnight can be a cause for minor celebration, and with a decent Eccles cake thrown into the equation you can be onto a winner.

Offline Bonker

I think you need to post that on the other thread doc  :)

Offline Nickp

I’ve got a weekend with a SA chick. She’s turning up in an hour. £250 sheets for the weekend, so I’m feeling rather happy and smug. 3rd time we’re meeting so I know what’s in store.

Offline Doc Holliday

Sometimes just dodging the grim reaper overnight can be a cause for minor celebration, and with a decent Eccles cake thrown into the equation you can be onto a winner.

I don't like Eccles cake  :D

Offline Doc Holliday

I think you need to post that on the other thread doc  :)

It is kind of a 50/50  :D

Offline Doc Holliday

Whilst not something directly affecting me, this utterly remarkable story cheered me up today.

Online RandomGuy99

I am enjoying the warm weather and the sunshine  :cool:

Offline sir wanksalot

Let me help you.

1/ You woke up
2/ You can type
3/ You have the pleasure of benefitting from my sparkling wit from time to time.

Feel better now? :drinks:

Online timsussex

Sat around in shorts all day !

Offline Blackpool Rock

Whilst not something directly affecting me, this utterly remarkable story cheered me up today.

Yes amazing that they survived 40 days, even the eldest at 13 is young but to have also kept 3 younger siblings alive including an 11 month old baby is truly remarkable  :drinks:

Offline Doc Holliday

Let me help you.

1/ You woke up
2/ You can type
3/ You have the pleasure of benefitting from my sparkling wit from time to time.

Feel better now? :drinks:

.. and my day was going so well  :D

Oh and sadly number 2 is getting more difficult ....

Offline Blackpool Rock

I am enjoying the warm weather and the sunshine  :cool:
Yes agreed, I don't like it too hot but it's still comfortable despite predicting 27 degrees and really humid, not had the thunder yet that was forecast for here.
Been really nice and dry for a month or more now and not too hot, East wind has meant when the sun goes down it'd been a bit chilly but that means you can sleep at night  :thumbsup:

Plenty of flesh on show especially some of the young honeys at the gym, love seeing a girl working out hard with a nice sheen of sweat on her lightly tanned skin. An absolute stunner in there yesterday had a body like a whippet, which reminds me about time to be looking for another punt  :rolleyes:

May chill out with a couple of cold Westons ciders later  :drinks:

Offline Blackpool Rock

.. and my day was going so well  :D

Oh and sadly number 2 is getting more difficult ....
It's when 1 doesn't happen that you need to worry, on the other hand you'll not know  :D

I used to work with a bloke who reckoned waking up and the bed being dry was a good start  :music:

Online PilotMan

I've been waiting for my local councils planning department to make a decision on my plans. After the mandatory deadline of 8 weeks passed, they said we're too busy. No apology  :angry:

I've chased weekly, to get little progress  :dash:

Finally, after a mere 7 weeks overdue, I got full approval yesterday. Let alone made my day, that's made my year  :dance: :yahoo:

Offline sir wanksalot

Yes agreed, I don't like it too hot but it's still comfortable despite predicting 27 degrees and really humid, not had the thunder yet that was forecast for here.
Been really nice and dry for a month or more now and not too hot, East wind has meant when the sun goes down it'd been a bit chilly but that means you can sleep at night  :thumbsup:

Plenty of flesh on show especially some of the young honeys at the gym, love seeing a girl working out hard with a nice sheen of sweat on her lightly tanned skin. An absolute stunner in there yesterday had a body like a whippet, which reminds me about time to be looking for another punt  :rolleyes:

May chill out with a couple of cold Westons ciders later  :drinks:

I'm not seeing much flesh lately as I work from home now so I miss seeing all the lunch time office girls

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Yes absoluty amazing the chilren in the Jungle I can only suppose they knew their environment that well to find stuff to eat etc plus a lot of luck!

Any out and about who want to track the lightning this site very good:)

Offline mr.bluesky

Good link showing the lightning map. Apparently there are over 40,000 thunder storms taking place somewhere in the World every day. :scare: You can often see images from the international space station showing this.

Offline mr.bluesky

I've enjoyed walking about in my shorts the past few hot days and realising I'm not the only one who has lilly White legs that resemble uncooked chicken drumsticks   :D