Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry Petite Thai - Nottingham NG1  (Read 2865 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7198624) (4 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one I’m guttered about
Aw light showing available today
All arranged by text got the post code etc confirmed 30 mins
I was 10 mins early, text to let her know, nothing, thought she was probably getting shafted and back to back bookings so left it until the time agreed.
Gave her a call just rang out until to answerphone
Thinking she was busy still text a few more times over 10 mins
Waited until 15 mins over arranged time and rang again, it rings all the way to answerphone again

I fuck off pissed off

Rang another 20 mins later and still no answer
Phone is still on but ghosted :(

To be honest I should have known better, tried her first thing this week no replies
Tried her another day to which she was texting back, I asked for 2pm she wasn’t free until 3.10pm
Tried another day no replies again

Like a twat kept pushing for a booking, dear diary should have let go.

The girl in Derby has now gone from aw, the “Thai slut” also in Derby showing available today, no replies to text, was in two minds to go to the “ Chinese Lina” in wollaton but thought better of it ….. called it a night as already lost the mood.

Win some loose some, I can’t help thinking it’s takes no time to just send a text to cancel a booking, even at the last minute, I’ve not cancelled many but I haven’t booked and not turned up ever.

Rant over  :lol:

Update: just checked her profile again and she’s in Peterborough
That would explain a few things  :thumbsdown:

« Last Edit: May 21, 2023, 10:05:13 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Charliehutton

Some of these Thai managers/agents/pimps feel they can treat us with contempt. Whenever they text ' how long you want to stay?' and I answer '30 minutes' I'm always conscious that I may be dumped at the last minute if another bloke wants an hour. It's just something we have to live with, I suppose.

Offline Stickitin

Some of these Thai managers/agents/pimps feel they can treat us with contempt. Whenever they text ' how long you want to stay?' and I answer '30 minutes' I'm always conscious that I may be dumped at the last minute if another bloke wants an hour. It's just something we have to live with, I suppose.

Not sure about that, they may well earn more money if they do lots of 30 mins bookings versus less 1 hour bookings as it’s not double the price for 1 hour, especially if there is add ons for OWO etc for each customer.

Offline Charliehutton

Not sure about that, they may well earn more money if they do lots of 30 mins bookings versus less 1 hour bookings as it’s not double the price for 1 hour, especially if there is add ons for OWO etc for each customer.

I think they tend to go for the bird in the hand, Sticky, rather than risk the next bloke not turning up. It's those guys - unlikely to be members on here - who are the root of the problem.

Offline ZeroCount

Yeah, not to mention the downtime between bookings. Nobody's fitting two 30 minute bookings into the space of an hour, even if they're really lax with their preparations between clients.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I’d agree with Charlie, I’ve felt a few times I’ve either been pipped to the front door by a double booking or dropped for Mr Hour, I guess that’s just how they see good business.
Obviously loads of punters don’t turn up either on time or at all so I guess that plays on their mind.

I heard twice last week if the customer don’t show will let you know, that was this Thai and busty May.

Offline ZeroCount

I’d agree with Charlie, I’ve felt a few times I’ve either been pipped to the front door by a double booking or dropped for Mr Hour, I guess that’s just how they see good business.
Obviously loads of punters don’t turn up either on time or at all so I guess that plays on their mind.

I heard twice last week if the customer don’t show will let you know, that was this Thai and busty May.

I've often had girls ghost me after they've asked how long I wanted, and I've replied with "30 minutes". There's no doubt in my mind they have a preference for longer bookings, and will happily ditch you for a better prospect. If nothing else, a guy who's with them for an hour isn't likely to be hammering away quite so relentlessly as two guys for 30 minutes each.  :lol:

It's annoying, because half-hour meets suit me down to the ground (even 15 minutes sometimes), but I can see where they're coming from. On the rare occasions when there's a girl I really don't want to risk missing out on, I'll book the hour just to make sure I get a booking, even though I don't need it. The last time I felt the need to do that was the delightful Thailay (whose profile seems to have recently disappeared, which is rather gutting).

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I’ve probably seen more Thai girls than most guys, I think is safe to say?
It’s not generally a problem but it does happen now and then, it clearly doesn’t stop me seeing them.
30 mins is perfect for me, I’m popping once, 15 mins can be a bit rushed so 30 mins is a relaxed speed.
I’ve seen a handful only for an hour (on a quick upgrade when they look awesome on arrival) to still pop once but a steady 45 min pounding.

I don’t think I’d get it up again after the first pop, would be interesting to try  :lol:

Offline RobbieB87

The exact same thing happens to me with this one. She replied 40 mins after I had arrived to say her phone had died. This was last week. I had booked an hour and a half. It’s a shame about this one, she is very pretty

Offline Snagbadjer

I called one the other day asking for a 30 mins booking at 1100 or whenever it was. They asked if I could go at 1130, but I said no. They then offered to call another punter back and cancel his booking so I could have my 1100 slot. I told them to forget it, as if they are going to mess some other poor git about, what are they going to do to me?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I’ve had nothing but bad luck and shit luck in the last week
That was probably me she was cancelling  :lol:

It’s not normally this bad

Offline Jimbob212

It's a shittier feeling when they look really hot (in the pictures) too.

On to the next one, pal :drinks:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 08:59:18 pm by Jimbob212 »