Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CAROLINA SEXY Cheltenham  (Read 2832 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6994577) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline pythondan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30 minutes plus £20 for OWO.

I noticed Carolina's profile pop up in Cheltenham on AW and the prices looked good value so checked on here for reviews, found three positives so decided to try to arrange a meeting.

Initially I texted requesting her location and a meeting for the following day. I received a swift response with her postcode and asking me to contact her the following day as she does not do pre-bookings.

The following day I messaged her about an hour before her start time and managed to book a 30 minute appointment. I arrived at the postcode a few minutes before the appointed time, sent a text to let Carolina know and received instructions within a minute. All very efficient and stress free.

The location was in The Strand area and was a small flat which was not the most luxourious but perfectly suitable for the purpose.

When Carolina let me into the flat I was happy with her appearance - she is an attractive woman in her mid 30s and was wearing a dress, stockings and heels. Probably about 5'6" tall, size 10 with medium sized boobs - overall I was happy with her appearance.

Carolina's English is a bit limited but she was friendly and offered me a shower which I declined as I had just showered at home. I paid the fee with an extra £20 for OWO - which proved to be a good choice - and she went off to stash the money whilst I undressed.

When she returned she put some music on her phone and did a very good sexy dance for a few minutes removing her dress and knickers in the process. She then joined me on the bed and gave me a really good blow job, starting off teasing and then moving on to some pretty vigorous oral managing to take almost my entire length into her mouth.

This went on for quite a while and it was actually me that moved things on as I was in danger of cumming and I wanted to fuck her. So on with the condom and straight into some energetic cowgirl which included some DFK. We then moved to doggy then to missionary with more DFK with the tempo increasing until I came in the bag.

Afterwards Carolina helped me clean up and offered a shower even though time was almost up. I declined as I was going to the gym and we had a nice little chat about the weather and fitness training.

Carolina mentioned that she was moving on later in the day and was non-commital about returning to Cheltenham.

I left happy and thinking that this is how punting should be - easy to book a sexy, enthusiastic girl who gave a really good service for a reasonable fee. Contrast with my review of Sweetheart Chloe in March who was younger and prettier than Carolina but terrible at organisation and comms and passionless in the room. I know which one I would be seeing again and it is not Chloe.

A couple of notes.

Carolina has a few tattoos on her boobs, shoulder and belly. They look well done but I know some are not keen on them.

There was someone else, probably male, in the apartment who was handling comms. Did not see them but heard some movement and a male sounding cough. Did not bother me but I know some on here might be uncomfortable with that.

Offline Palace123

blimey, what an ass she has!! If her pics are anything to go by that has to be a contender for one of the best rear on AW.  Def one to keep an eye on..shame she's now in Essex.

I really don't understand why some girls can't/won't take advance bookings.  Seems no more/less risk than someone falling out if they book 30 mins or 3 days ahead. It's damn annoying when you have a drive a fair way.  Maybe it's simply down to fact whoever is managing their schedule can't handle doing it for multiple girls..Maybe we'll all be talking to their AI voice assistants in the not too distant future! haha.

Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac