Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Thai Helen - TOFTT - Solihull  (Read 5687 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7220677) (8 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Juankerr]
18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7442047) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Mufcdan88

WG : External Link/Members Only

WHEN : Monday just gone.

COST : Half Hour - £70

Text in the AM around 11 to meet Helen around 1pm (Lunch time). Text an hour before to make sure i weren't going to be let down as i was working near Hampton In Arden and didn't want to drive over for nothing.

Arrived at the location, nice enough area, quiet. Buzzed in, went up to the apartment, usual behind the door trick.

Was really pleasantly suprised as there are no reviews for this lady so I was half expecting a bait & switch. But she was most definitely the girl in the photos. Very cute. I reckon she's late 20's.

Handed over the paperwork & straight down to action with her dancing to the music and grinding away up against me in all the right areas. She was wearing stockings and a nice lingerie set. It was really hot   :yahoo:

Her breasts are fake & there is an ugly scar under each one, which is a shame as she's really damn hot. This didn't put me off though.

Standard foreplay on the edge of the bed, including FK, but not DFK.

She sucks really well (OW), didn't ask about owo. Had her bent over on the edge of the bed. Her ass is great, really round & quite thick for a small petite lady. Took it slow and sensual before going through the gears and finishing in the bag.

She makes all the right noises & is a very pleasant lady, eager to please. Smells great, extremely fresh, really elegant.

Highly recommend.

:)

Offline Jackforaw

Nice review, have added to hotlist. Whereabouts in the town centre is she?

Offline Mufcdan88

By the Morrisons at the time.

Online bozzyman

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 4
Showing as being in Norwich?

Offline RedditchJay

Many move around every week or fortnight - if you see someone you like don't waste time or they could be gone

Online fredhiggins

I imagine he is being helpful, pointing out a change of location.  :hi:

Offline Genetunney

She’s the one Thai I want to see. Especially as her photos and age match up.

Online bozzyman

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 4

Online mr.bluesky

She does look faf but when I see a profile of a young Thai or Chinese lady who moves from town to town a lot my first thoughts are is she "trafficked"  :unknown:

Offline alibirmingham

Got here too late to sample myself so will add to the HL in the chance she returns.