Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Mature Lady - Natalie. Fallowfield M14. Time Waster  (Read 1858 times)

Offline touchythefishy

Reviewed here before. Only has VS as far as i'm aware.

External Link/Members Only

Normally you hear punters being the time wasters but this can also applies to WGs...

I've seen her once before and i was looking for a quick B&G. I somewhat remember her giving a good blowjob last time i visited. Texted her to say when she was available, Responded Promptly. She told me she is available a bit later on. No problem, i've got to get some other stuff done anyway. Meeting booked, amount confirmed. I sent her a text to inform her i've set off and will be running about 5 minutes late. No reply...

Parked up 20 minutes later and sent another text. No reply again.

Waited 5 minutes, nothing. Frustated as i wasted time and fuel for nothing so i decided to head back home as i couldn't really find that many WGs that give a B&G service anymore for £20-30. She sent me a reply back with the word 'hi' while i was making my way back. Told her what was up and that was that. Don't think i'll bother booking her in the future...

Offline Tom1976

I’ve seen her many times since early 2007. She’s worked at MPs across Manchester such as the premises formerly at 743 on the a6 and Roses retreat.

She did something similar to me on a couple of occasions.

I arranged an outcall with her to a hotel and she turned up 90 minutes late.

Then I arranged to meet her at the address not so far from Anson Road in Longsight. Did Comms with her and booked for an hour. Got to the street and told her I was there - silence.

So I went for a walk about that area and texted her another twice. Silence.

Eventually 25 minutes after the arranged time she texts me to let me know she’s ready now but can only do 30 minutes.

I agree with the notion you get what you pay for but punctuality and communication is prerequisite.

She has her pluses - wonderful tits and vfm, but also minuses like punctuality and not making enough effort with make up. The premises she had about 6 months ago were in a shared house.

I could certainly understand why you wouldn’t want to see her again.

Offline Kinkybarman

Did she used to be Mia Makepeace ?

Offline Tom1976

I’ve had both. And “Natalie” has an Irish accent.

They are very different.

Offline blueboy85

She has got a wonderful pair of tits and a nice arse. I had a 20 minute session with her a couple of years ago and she sucks cock well and she was quite tight when she got on top and rode me cowgirl.

Offline Springoid

Is this the one with a face like the back of a bus?

Offline Tom1976

I’m not an oil painting myself. But she isn’t the most beautiful woman in the the world.

Done up she can look good.