Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofia Conti - Dunfermline  (Read 1791 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6742821) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Davey80

External Link/Members Only

Saw this one recently in Dunfermline near the Asda off the A823.

Comms all good via text on the day.

£120 for 30 minutes in-call which is on the pricey side for an SP in Fife.

Definitely the girl in the pictures if a little older / less air-brushed but attractive enough.  Her ass is really beautiful: well proportioned with all the right curves so if you’re an ass man you will love that. A close inspection of a shaved pussy also with full pass marks: very nicely presented and fresh (although I don’t go for full DATY).

We went through all my routine plays fine enough: tit sucking; blowjob;  missionary; doggy; and happy to have me cum on her tits - but for me it felt more neutral than positive for a few reasons:

- she very much wanted to be in charge when we stopped something…so she withdrew her mouth from my cock after a cursory 2 or 3 minutes of an ok blowjob (attention to the balls was a nice touch though) and just jumped on the bed for sex (which I obliged)

- there was an element of her being keen for me to cum early into sex, expressed vocally more than once

- the cost @ £120 per HH had me hoping for a premium experience which this just wasn’t

- her tits:  as a tit man I was disappointed by the hardness of her bolt ons. No real soft tit flesh at all . Her nipples were nice and hard and she was happy to have them sucked (with one or two comments how sensitive they were)

It was a fine enough meet , her ass is amazing and her pussy looks lovely and fresh - but at that price I guess I was hoping for something more.

Offline Hornydevil666

£120 for 30 mins??
Too rich for my blood

Offline Davey80

£120 for 30 mins??
Too rich for my blood

Yes very pricey and to be honest it could have just shaded into a Positive for me - other than the tits her body was a knockout.  That’s been rare in my Edinburgh-West Lothian-Fife-Dundee axis.

I’m in London every 3-4 months and that’s on a completely different level.