Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola (Portfolio) Cardiff  (Read 1452 times)

Offline AlexD28

External Link/Members Only

Met Lola last week, incall Cardiff £150 for 1 hour

Comms was very good, messaged had  a list of availability and thought I'd give her a try. Messaged back and prompt reply

Flat: central Cardiff, quiet location, and got lucky with limited on street parking (payment) otherwise may have been tricky - safe area and reasonably discreet. Place was clean, shower facilities

Lola: Profile says 29yrs and about right, seemed a little taller than 5'1 but small, thin but shapely/toned not skinny (size 8?), good handful of tits (C/D?) and lovely responsive nipples that she loves being played with. Long blond hair (dyed), a few tattoos, fully shaved. Clean, very friendly but not OTT, seemed genuine, good attitude, I think she loves sex and vocal (but not loud). Maybe a little shy and could be new to industry?

Arrived, door opened and it was pitch black - followed into bedroom and saw an attractive young lady wearing a skimpy bra/thongs set and was not disappointed. Freshened up and straight down to work. Onto the bed, LFK and she started grinding herself against me - soon hard. Clothes off, hers and mine - explored her body with hands and tongue. OW, all fresh and she started to become vocal which I'm sure was genuine as she tried hard to contain herself. Slipped a fingerer or 2 in, tight, wet but not gushing, tasted good and decided to play with her arse. Lots of thrusting and movement by her along with noises of what seemed pleasure (I was enjoying anyway). Onto OWO, spitting and deep and I had to stop in fear of erupting - she told me she liked her tits and nipples being played with so gently pinched and pulled with no complaints. On with the raincoat and slipped inside her in multiple positions with no complaints from her and lots of enthusiasm. Small but shapely arse which was great in doggy with light spanking, onto her back with legs up over my shoulders and she took it deep and hard. She asked me to cum over her so I obliged, ending up her wanking me with OWO and came over her tits. Lay there a little, showered and kiss goodbye. No clock watching and had my time

All in all a positive, I didn't push things but she could be up for more than my requirements? I would go back, only downside no DFK