Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily, portfolio - Cardiff  (Read 1712 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7165547) (14 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline aps

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
Another great time with a portfolio girl. No issues with booking--all quick and sorted on the day
1 hour infall in their new found location near the stadium by the stadium in the city centre.
Was happy when the door opened--she is facially pretty looking IMO, even though slightly put on weight compared to the pictures on the website, but not overweight. She did mention the recent holidays during our conversation, which could be the cause.
Started with decent DFK, which she initiated even before the cash transaction, which felt good. Was offered the customary shower and drink. She was dressed in nice fishnet top and bottom with no underwear--looked amazing.
Nice more than a handful tits--fake but felt natural, except the small scar--apparently saline filing rather than silicone--not sure what it meant but felt real. Clean shaven, wet, tasty pussy.
Clothes didn't last long. She is a very passionate girl. Amazing GFE throughout.
Plenty of DFK, rubbing against each other, constantly playing with my dick.
OWO was great with plenty of attention to balls, wet and dirty talk.
She enjoyed the reverse oral, playing with her tits etc.
Sex in CG, doggy and missionary position and ended in cum in rubber.
She seemed a bit disappointed/surprised that it was over soon, but continued playing with my dick after cleaning up trying to coax me up. No time watching. Great time over all.