Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A bad day (not) punting  (Read 1630 times)

Offline pbrown355

I had a last minute (almost) free day and thought what better way to spend it than to have an (unusually) unhurried punt with a lady I would not normally have the time to see.
The few tasks I had were soon out of the way leaving me with most of the afternoon to find a lady. Homework was already done so I new who I was going to try and in what order.
Started phoning, text received saying message me so I did. Unfortuately the reply to my text was that she wasn't starting work until later than was any use to me. Oh well, onto the next one. No answer.
Pretty Stella. Been waiting to see her for a while. I knowviews about her are mixed, but she looks so hot and that's my thing above the possible average service level.
External Link/Members Only
I rang, instant text saying text me, I texted, no answer from her. Damn.
2 more calls, no reply.
Now I'm in "don't chase plan C/D world and my policy is DON'T.
So I didn't.
Oh well, money's still in pocket, and I have a plan for next week. Either:-
External Link/Members Only or...

Wish me luck for a better outcome

Offline RandomGuy99

Congratulations on not rushing into a later regreted plan C/D.

Offline pbrown355

Thanks. It's a lot nicer coming home with your money moaning to yourself about not punting than it is wasting your money and regretting the punt.

Offline l1mpd1ck

It's a problem with relying on booking on the day. Although planning/booking ahead is also fraught with issues as well

Offline thebastard

I really struggle in this area so feel your pain :(

Offline pbrown355

I can virtually never book ahead. I'm never sure enough about the timing of being free. Booking on the day limits the ladies, generally to the lower end of the market. And obviously leaves you open to going home unemptied.

Offline pbrown355

I see my second choice for next week is now back in London. At least that narrows it down for me!

Offline stevedickens

For what it's worth, I'm also struggling to book Pretty Stella. (And, just like you, I'm thinking with my dick - it's a high risk punt but she looks really hot!)

I messaged a couple of days ago, got lots of replies about details, services, etc. I thought great, she seems legit. Then I've tried messaging and calling today and yesterday and compete radio silence - very weird.

Offline pbrown355

Depending on replies from others on the day I may try her again next week. I did see her room mate Carmen a while back and it was definitely a first come first served system they were running. Maybe if the queue is long enough they don't bother replying?

Offline Juankerr

Depending on replies from others on the day I may try her again next week. I did see her room mate Carmen a while back and it was definitely a first come first served system they were running. Maybe if the queue is long enough they don't bother replying?

Not sure how busy they are but Stella and Carmen have dropped their hour price from £120 to £100 according to the top of their AW profiles.

Offline shed

Not sure how busy they are but Stella and Carmen have dropped their hour price from £120 to £100 according to the top of their AW profiles.
edit
« Last Edit: May 18, 2023, 09:07:33 pm by shed »

Offline pbrown355

Hadn't noticed. Maybe it's the other way round, if they aren't busy enough they go into town instead.

Offline Man of steel

Have punted Stella as a plan D/E when regulars or newbies unavailable since I first punted her. .imo you did not miss an opportunity and would not plan for her.

Best imo  for a £50 P&D. Service is very limited with boundaries not worth the £80 or £100 fee🤔 -  however admit great body to use to unload in a mechanical non interaction way.😉

Had no difficulty booking her, seems available when I text.

Offline QQwerty

Never got round to seeing Carmen or Stella as always seemed more reliable options available. Carmen is leaving tomorrow apparently and said she has no plans to come back.

Shame as she does look like she's got a cracking body.

Offline Man of steel

Never got round to seeing Carmen or Stella as always seemed more reliable options available. Carmen is leaving tomorrow apparently and said she has no plans to come back.

Shame as she does look like she's got a cracking body.

Carmen still appears available- Green light. Tempted to shag her today 😉 despite knowing service will not be the best. Pictures however ooze ' i want your cock' 😚

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 20, 2023, 07:43:16 am by Man of steel »

Offline pbrown355

For a particular type of punt she's ideal. If you want to pump away in whatever positions you choose with a girl who cheerfully adopts whatever position that is without really participating she's great. With a body like she has that's a good punt for me on most days.

Offline pbrown355

My other target is in Milton Keynes from today. Tomorrow was when I was hoping to see her. I now need to decide who's top of tomorrow's list. Bugger.