Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fuck and Squirt Doncaster  (Read 3153 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3447776) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Fra66le

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 45mins
Cost: £240

Background
They only do duos on Fridays, I think they work at the same place during the week independently.
I knew I would be in the area so booked in for 45. Confirmed on the day and an hour later I was parked up waiting for the come on in message.

Note- this happened a month or so ago.

The place
Mid terraced house, typical Doncaster to the south west of the town centre just off the main road from the M1. Entrance at the back.

The meet
Let in by Squirt. Not unattractive, dark hair and in good shape. Profile accurate.
Told to go upstairs and Fuck is waiting in the bedroom, blonde, glasses great figure. Again as advertised on the profile and the tits are as good as they look.

Tokens handed over, strip and onto the bed. Fuck moves to the top and lets me explore her tots with my mouth, squirt meanwhile is busy at the bottom with OWO. They swap over. Both really good OWO.

After a while I’m asked if I want to get wet. Squirt then sits on my face, whilst they are both sharing my cock. A few mins later I am drenched. It didn’t seem to stop!

We have a bit of a chat about the experience before I RO one and let my hand wander with the other. Before I know it, I’m soaked again. Then I’m back on my back, fuck giving me a handjob whilst squirt is stood over me, getting herself off and pretty much flowing like a tap all over me. Between them the swap from cock to face, handjob and blowjob. It was nonstop if not a little mechanical at times but I suspect that could chang rid you wanted to be more assertive. I was happy for it to play out.

More OWO and hand work before I stand with the pair of them licking my cock together. Not long before I blow all over them.

Shower. Definitely not getting away without one after seeing these two. A bit more of a chat before I’m out the door after about 50 mins.

Summary
I’ve been wanting to do a duo for some time. Had an opportunity and took it. No FS, but that didn’t really bother me at all as the attention was on me for most of the time and they didn’t stop, at least one of them was trying to extract love potion from me at all times. The squirting? Well that was an interesting experience, the highlight being her stop over me, spraying everywhere. It might seem a tad expensive but it will live in the memory for a long time.

I’d probably see the pair of them independently too, should the opportunity arise.

If it does, I’ll post up.

Offline Country Lad

Great review .
Have been considering seeing  Tara for the squirting experience for quite a while.
Seen some of her OF videos showing an unbelievable torrent of liquid and I think surely that must be piss
Interested to know your thoughts.

Offline Fra66le

Tara- yes that was her name! It was all a bit of a blur.

If it was piss she’d drank a lot of water, it was clear with no particular piss smell, so I’m saying that it wasn’t. If you go, be prepared. I know what it’s like to be waterboarded with her sat on my face. It kept coming, face, chest, hair up the nose, in ears…soaked. She puts a towel and baby pad underneath you to save the bed, not sure it helps.

Writing the review brought back some good memories. Just a tad expensive otherwise I’d try to get there more often. That said…the hourly rate individually seems to be almost the norm with most SPs.

Offline Country Lad

Thanks for the response.
Only one way for me to find out.
I had a girlfriend who squirted occasionally during penetration but the amount of liquid was minuscule in comparison & in my opinion it wasn’t piss.