Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Early Early Mornings  (Read 1794 times)

Offline neil_williams

Hi guys.
i know this has been asked loads in the past but things change, do anyone know of any ladies that work early im talking 6.30am 7am early. Cardiff or Newport.

Offline Justjim1987

Hi guys.
i know this has been asked loads in the past but things change, do anyone know of any ladies that work early im talking 6.30am 7am early. Cardiff or Newport.

I think a few at Portfolio do mate.

Offline Doyle

I think a few at Portfolio do mate.

I think the earliest I've ever seen availability listed on their site is 10am.  I don't suppose it would hurt to ask though.

In my experience WGs tend not to be early risers.  I've seen a couple of ladies in the early-ish morning, but none that are currently active.

Did you have any luck finding anyone after the last time you asked, OP?

Offline LipLover

Freya (Penarth) advertises that she can start as early as 7am?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Punting_Mad

I used to have a student who I was "sponsoring" cum round and fuck me after breakfast before she went off to lectures.. useless fact I know..

Offline neil_williams

« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 08:31:20 am by neil_williams »

Offline neil_williams

I think the earliest I've ever seen availability listed on their site is 10am.  I don't suppose it would hurt to ask though.

In my experience WGs tend not to be early risers.  I've seen a couple of ladies in the early-ish morning, but none that are currently active.

Did you have any luck finding anyone after the last time you asked, OP?
No not as yet.

Offline neil_williams

Freya (Penarth) advertises that she can start as early as 7am?

External Link/Members Only
Thanks but a bit out of my price range.

Offline justalad

Thanks but a bit out of my price range.
What are your requirement bud?

- Price point
- Services required
« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 09:22:25 am by justalad »

Offline neil_williams

What are your requirement bud?

- Price point
- Services required

Dont really want to pay more than £140. Not bothered about Age, Size or Service.

Offline Doyle

I take that back, Marnie is listed as available from 7am yesterday External Link/Members Only

Offline justalad

Lexy Pandora is now offering early morning bookings  :hi: