Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Imogen - portfolio (Cardiff)  (Read 1357 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6543941) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Thecook

External Link/Members Only

Met Imogen a couple of days ago. £150 for the hour.

Thought I’d give the booking process a go through AW instead of Portfolio to see if that was easier but struggled so sent a message to portfolio and had a quick response and booked for 90 min later.
I was offered two apartments and asked for the one which has the easiest parking.
The apartment was by the river opposite the stadium…found free parking really easy.

Imogen- great personality, really clicked with her. AW says 49 which I would say is spot on. Imogen is a little bigger than her photos, I think the photos are a little deceiving but she is a attractive and she is sexy…I think sexy has a lot to do with a personality too and she definitely pulls that off.

Lots of French kissing (no tongues) and fondling, got stripped down and carried on with the foreplay. RO, fingering, she used a bullet on her - she loves her tits sucked, which are a nice size. Then to the BJ…
Her Blow job skills are fantastic lots of attention to the balls too, she did have my legs shaking…she kept giving me a little teases by the ass, licking the sweet spot in between the balls and ass.
Then she got to work on the ass…fuck this lady can rim :)
The next 15/20 min consisted of a mixture of OWO, anal play and rimming on me.
I ended up wanking whilst she went to town on my ass.

Had 20 minutes left so had a really good massage off her, showered and left.

Really enjoyed the service…her years of experience really show.

VFM - I wasn’t disappointed at all. Not sure if I’d return but my urge for a good rimming might get the better of me, just a bit surprised no tongue when kissing but she’ll stick it right up your ass.

If you want an experienced mature sexy lady I’d say go for it and book but if you prefer a younger petite women with a tight body then she’s not for you.

Offline Bonio

External Link/Members Only

just a bit surprised no tongue when kissing but she’ll stick it right up your ass.

I would perhaps try mouthwash before you go next time.
(joking)

Offline Thecook

I would perhaps try mouthwash before you go next time.
(joking)
Ass flavoured mouthwash would definitely of done the trick…I better get on Amazon haha

Offline Dan Dastardly

Beats me why portfolio always reduce their girls age , if she’s 49 no problem