Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe kisses - Hemel, or Baldock, or somewhere...  (Read 689 times)

Offline Benjboy87

Short review

Chloe was listed initially in Baldock.
External Link/Members Only

I messaged for location, she said Baldock services. I did the usual, asked to confirm prices and services.

She then said she needs a deposit to book the hotel. I said sorry, I don't do deposits and neither do majority of guys. She said she needed the deposit to book the hotel.
I offed to book and take the cost of the booking price. She cha get her location to Hemel and said she has changed location until she can get to Baldock etc.

So guys, please remember, never, ever pay deposits. Hopefully she will learn.

Online PilotMan

Were the booking time, date and location confirmed by her and agreed by you?

Offline Benjboy87

She wouldn't commit to a time without a deposit.

As I stated, I offered to meet and pay for the hotel but she then made excuses about travel etc etc. Was pretty obvious what was going on

Online PilotMan

She wouldn't commit to a time without a deposit.

As I stated, I offered to meet and pay for the hotel but she then made excuses about travel etc etc. Was pretty obvious what was going on

OK, I'll move it to the discussions thread.

Offline Benjboy87

OK, I'll move it to the discussions thread.

Ok thanks, apologies for the confusion.

Offline funlovingguy

Same here, i texted and she was very responsive, asked for a 40GBP depost, which i said no, then she was saying need money to book hotel, and insisted that she will not run off with the money , dont deposit

Offline Benjboy87

Same here, i texted and she was very responsive, asked for a 40GBP depost, which i said no, then she was saying need money to book hotel, and insisted that she will not run off with the money , dont deposit

Definitely a scam.
Rule 1, never pay a deposit.
Rule 2, never pay a deposit.
Rule 3 and most important,  don't lay a deposit, ever.

Offline southcoastpunter

Definitely a scam.
Rule 1, never pay a deposit.
Rule 2, never pay a deposit.
Rule 3 and most important,  don't lay a deposit, ever.

unless they are very well reviewed on here and you can be as certain as you can be that they are 100% genuine. For example in the SE region, if i tried to book Hayley and she asked me, as a new client, to pay a deposit i would. and this is why i would feel comfortable in doing so:
her UKP record is - 126 review(s) for Hayley-x-x (125 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative)

So obviously we always need to be on our guard but not EVERY request for a deposit is a scam.

(btw- i don't know whether or not Hayley ever does ask for a deposit but i just used her as an example of where I (and i am sure many others) would feel comfortable in doing so. )