Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poly Pocket - Bradford  (Read 1717 times)

Offline stevedave

No, but looks a very decent find  :thumbsup:

Offline viper13

No, but looks a very decent find  :thumbsup:

Mmmm, that's what I was thinking  :hi:

Offline Candyman1900

She used to have a viva street ad only and was based in Doncaster. I tried a few times to sort a booking out with no joy, then when she started an aw profile I tried again and was told I'm a time waster and blocked me.

Offline viper13

She used to have a viva street ad only and was based in Doncaster. I tried a few times to sort a booking out with no joy, then when she started an aw profile I tried again and was told I'm a time waster and blocked me.

Oh OK, thanks for that.

I had several comms with her after I posted this.
First one was by email through AW.  She states on her profile no ping pong messages and prefers to talk, that's fine with me.  I did say my initial contact I prefer to do by email so you can see I have feedback and NOT a time waster.

She replied with a minute or so with a very friendly message and gave me some info why she's in Bradford and that she usually works out of Doncaster etc, etc.

I replied to that by email again, and then thought I'll ring her as she prefers.  So rang several times and it just rang and rang, eventually to voice mail each time.  So sent a text.  She answered very promptly by fucking email  :dash:

So several emails later, answered very promptly I must add, but they were very matter of fact, no Hi or "x" at the end of her message which you usually get when corresponding with a SP.

Told her I tried to ring her several times and sent her a text.  She replied saying she doesn't have it near her at weekends as she has family around, understandable but she here visiting and working today Sunday  :unknown:

Sent her a message this morning as she never answered my last question in full, as they do  :mad:

Her green light is on at the moment, she told me she's working today from 3pm till MN.  Told her in my last message this morning I would have rang and had a conversation to save emailing, so not sure what's going on with the phone situation from what she said previously.  She's working today and phone is showing, so I assume she has it with her but not tried it :unknown:

Anyway, still waiting for her to read my last message I sent at 8.45  :rolleyes:

See what happens, thanks for the info  :hi:

Offline viper13

Well, just had a reply from my email to my phone   :dash: :lol:

Very polite and friendly.
Still not answered my question in my last message, what's wrong with these people  :unknown: :lol:
I can see arranging something isn't going to be straight forward  :rolleyes:

Offline viper13

Following..........

Well, I'm not doing another fucking TOFTT, last one was 150 notes down the drain.
Said previously I wouldn't do another with no UKP reviews after one before that and did  :dash:

So hope you make arrangements and look forward to your review  :thumbsup:

Offline viper13

Having said that I'm tempted   :crazy:  :lol:

Online holeymoley

You know you want to lol ................but you are wise to be cautious  maybe TGTBT. just saying

Offline viper13

You know you want to lol ................but you are wise to be cautious  maybe TGTBT. just saying

Could be right  :unknown:

She was pleasant enough in a couple of replies but never acknowledged my likes and style of meet even after several requests  :unknown:

In no rush so will wait for a UKP review I think  :hi:

Offline viper13

Well you was right   :rolleyes:

I did and I have TOFTT cock ruled and won again  :lol:
POS review to follow  :thumbsup: