Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BoobQueen - TOFTT - Dudley  (Read 5445 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6816664) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline adwh93

External Link/Members Only

The meet happened earlier today. I had a cam session with her a few weeks back and decided I had to see those huge tits in person.

Duration
£50 for 15 minutes. I had planned to be there for longer but work meetings meant I had to cut it short.

Comms
Very straightforward. I messaged her on AW a couple of days ago, she told me she was free today at 12pm and gave me her number. I confirmed via text and was given the address. All very responsive.

Venue
A residential house in south Dudley (DY2). It was clearly her own house and she is in the process of redecorating the hall, stairs & landing. It was clean enough, the bathroom was functional and the double bed was comfortable. There was plenty of on-street parking and the area felt safe enough.

Girl
She is exactly as advertised in her pictures and private gallery. Short, enormous J cup natural tits on size 12-14 frame. It's clear that she's lost quite a lot of weight at some point. Her ass is nice enough but her tits are obviously the main event. She smelt a little of smoke which was a little disappointing - I'd have hoped she'd be mint fresh and wearing perfume but never mind! She is also not the chattiest. I can talk for England and have a very client-facing job so I'm used to making small talk, but it did feel like hard work at times. I think she may just be a little shy which surprised me as she was so bubbly and flirty via text.

Meeting
After parking up I was given the house number and knocked on the door. After about 20 seconds I was let in with the usual behind-the-door trick and invited upstairs. I went into the bathroom first to freshen up then joined her in the bedroom where she was wearing a great black lacey bodysuit which showed off her tits perfectly (the same one as in her 3rd video on AW). I had those puppies out very quickly and began kissing, licking, sucking and squeezing them. They're soft, heavy and squishy with very responsive nipples - she seemed to enjoy having her nipples sucked, which stiffens at the touch of my tongue. After a few minutes I got undressed, laid down on the bed and was treated to some very nice OWO. Her rhythm and depth were good, nice use of her hand and no hint of teeth. Can't complain at all! The main reason I was there was to tittyfuck her though - this is an absolute favourite of mine and I wanted to get down to business. Following a few minutes of sucking, she leaned forwards and wrapped her enormous tits around my shaft so I could push them together and give them a good fucking. They felt incredible. I pumped away between her tits for quite a while before she added some baby oil into the mix making them very slippery. Soon enough, I blew my load and glazed her cleavage with cum.

During the clean up process I did my best to continue some small talk with a bit of success, but she's definitely a little introverted. I got dressed and left a satisfied man.

Verdict
Would I return? Yes.

If you're into girls with huge natural tits, like tittyfucking and aren't bothered about having sex (she doesn't offer sex) then definitely give her a go. She won't be everyone's cup of tea but I had fun.

Offline mancsguy1975

Good review OP - glad you enjoyed yourself and thanks for TOFTT.

Had my eye on this one after she appeared on AW - im a absolute sucker for  massive naturals. I guess the only thing which would put me off is the smoke smell you mention.

Online Night king

Thanks for the review, no sex available?

Offline zid

Not bad for £50. Might give her a visit, if I am in her neck of the woods.

Online Night king

No sex available, it's expensive to be honest not sure why profile says Wolverhampton, said it's  because security ... :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 11:47:44 am by Night king »

Offline bj_bob

Says Deep Throat on her likes list…..she offers BJ’s right? Looking for someone to try someone new, never been with any lady with massive knickers

Offline mancsguy1975

Says Deep Throat on her likes list…..she offers BJ’s right? Looking for someone to try someone new, never been with any lady with massive knickers

Theres no dount shes got massive knockers, but id day there is a fair chance her knickers arent tiny either  :D

Offline alabama1

Are you Officer Crabtree by any chance ?  :lol:

Offline bj_bob

Jesus! Yeah epic fail there  :lol: Was meant to say “Knockers” but autocorrect at its finest fml

Offline adwh93

Yep she definitely offers OWO. It was pretty decent too!!