Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GABRIELLA_AMORE_XXX - Middlesbrough  (Read 5583 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5747074) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline itzjim

External Link/Members Only

Wow... booked for last minute and got time slot for 2, nice location ,out of the way but easy to get to. This was my first time doing something like this and she made me feel very at ease and relaxed. great body, face and attitude. started of with a bj and let me just say that she can work her tongue like magic , then i fucked her in every position you can think of but finished in her mouth. all in all i lasted about 45 mins but she said she was in abit of a hurry so i had to speed up.

also forgot to mention, i asked her if she could take my dick more down her throat but she denied and i didnt want to be pushy.

Overall 9.9/10

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers for your first review, how long did you book and what did you pay?

Offline itzjim

£170 for 1 hour which is abit on the steep side but 100% worth it

Offline Redskin

Nice but way out of my price range

Offline Boob_lover98

Looks nice but of you paid £170 for an hour shes no business asking you to speed up at 45 minutes. Did you get the full hour?

Offline itzjim

Looks nice but of you paid £170 for an hour shes no business asking you to speed up at 45 minutes. Did you get the full hour?
i think i was in and out in about 50 minutes, but this was my first time so i thought it was normal lol. PS now i know i can get better service for cheaper :P

Offline Single.daddy

She’s in Edinburgh today and listing £200/hour.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
She’s in Edinburgh today and listing £200/hour.
Tourers charge different rates in different parts of the country dependant on what the local average is.

Offline Bertbanger99

When you study her closely, she's not as hot as she thinks she is, not worth what she charges IMO