Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dundonians! Anyone had the pleasure of meeting this lass?  (Read 1435 times)

Offline jambogaz

I'm popping up to discover the city of Discovery this week and have been sniffing around on AW for a suitable companion for some fun.

I am very interested in this lady - Slutty Harley - Love her alternative look, and her profile looks & sounds good to me.

No feedback on here though, and very little on AW, but was wondering if anyone has met and would recommend seeing her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If it's a no, any locals please feel free to thrown in a recommendation for me...cheers guys!

Offline Hornydevil666

Monty51 just added her to the bareback avoidance thread, approach with caution...

Offline hugh jarse

See the latest in the bareback avoidance thread.

Offline jambogaz

Ah right, thanks for the heads-up!  UKP once again fulfilling it's purpose!!!

:vomit:

Offline Bignthick85

Jesus have you seen the thumbnail of her on the bath video on her profile, Dundee has been horrific for years now, every now and then we get a good one passing through but it’s slim pickings. Ashley Morgan is the only local girl I would genuinely recommend. I see one of the Lexis has returned that looks promising  :thumbsup:

Offline jambogaz

Thanks for the recommendation of Ashley Morgan, she looks gorgeous!  Very difficult to book it seems, but I'll see what I can do...and yes, the bath pic is not so good!!!

Offline big-al93

Ashley is actually very easy to book, providing you can book ahead of time. She keeps her availability updated so it's rare that an appointment time is not available when requested, and her comms are spot on too.
Obviously a different story if you have an unexpected opportunity to punt on the day.

Online ik8133

I even travelled down from Aberdeen to see Ashley, well worth it, very attractive and top notch service.

Offline NicAndrew

I can recommend Alexandra, who I last saw in 2021 before I joined this site. She's outcall only so depending where you're staying she could be an option. She's also drop dead gorgeous looking.

External Link/Members Only

Offline MrSteven

Jesus have you seen the thumbnail of her on the bath video on her profile, Dundee has been horrific for years now, every now and then we get a good one passing through but it’s slim pickings. Ashley Morgan is the only local girl I would genuinely recommend. I see one of the Lexis has returned that looks promising  :thumbsup:

And one of her reviews is from Slutty Nic Swallows who is also on AW and I think they are related.....pair of Dundee dodgies, approach with caution...
External Link/Members Only