Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting Phone Users  (Read 1687 times)

Offline pussylover76

If you have a punting phone please see this thread regarding the upcoming emergency alert notification test this Sunday and how to turn it off in settings.  :thumbsup:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=370523.0

Offline Belfastpunt69

Or just turn it off 🤷🏼‍♂️

Offline KeenPunter

There's already a huge thread on this (and loads if others) unless this is something NI specific?

Offline pussylover76

Really?

If only I had put a link to it.  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Really?

If only I had put a link to it.  :unknown:
What on earth made you think it was a good idea to start yet another thread on this, that's about 18 now.   :dash:

There's the thread you linked to which has over 10 others merged into it and then the noticed pinned to the main board.

Offline pussylover76

All I did was create a single line regional thread with link to point NI & Ireland users to the main thread.
I did this to help local punters here with punting phones.
That is all.

99% of people understood it and read it without comment.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
All I did was create a single line regional thread with link to point NI & Ireland users to the main thread.
I did this to help local punters here with punting phones.
That is all.

99% of people understood it and read it without comment.
It is not necessary for you to repost something that has been posted 18 time before. You knew where the thread was so why do you presume others won't??
There's even a notice pinned to the main board, which was posted in the hope it would stop more people like you posting it again.

BTW this thread was reported which is how I know about it so not everyone agrees with you.

BTW it's also been on the news often enough, including a recommendation for victims of domestic abuse etc with a hidden phone to turn them off. 

Offline pussylover76

Davie - No worries - just delete it - I genuinely just posted it to signpost other local punters to the main post - which I found very useful.

Best wishes to the wee wannabe helper/mod who reported it :kissgirl:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Davie - No worries - just delete it - I genuinely just posted it to signpost other local punters to the main post - which I found very useful.

Best wishes to the wee wannabe helper/mod who reported it :kissgirl:
It was neither a forum helper or a wannabe mod who reported it, just an ordinary member who like most on here is sick to death of people starting threads about this warning.