Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy - Earls Court London  (Read 5485 times)

Offline Luckyjim529

Was encouraged by reviews of her on here and booked for yesterday, 1hr for £350.

Venue is a nice Airbnb in Earl’s Court, handy parking nearby, clean nice flat.

The girl is stunning in my opinion.

Did the paperwork and she was already kissing me gently and running her hands over me. She is absolutely gorgeous and we got straight down to it. Really really enjoyable sex, I was sucking and rimming her, nice manageable size dick, very suckable. Fucked her mish then doggie then cowgirl, kept fucking her til she was ready to cum which she did in my mouth. I finished myself off cumming on her.

Overall absolutely fantastic.

Note: she has female room mate available for threesomes, she sent me a picture and her room mate is fit af, for anyone interested.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2023, 10:53:23 pm by Luckyjim529 »

Offline kuck

External Link/Members Only

I have just booked one hour for tonight on the basis of this review. She started at £500 and I settled at £350, I’ll let you know how I get on.

Online Miketaylor911

Was her roommate Asian too ? Similar style to her ?

Offline Luckyjim529

Yes very similar from the photo I saw

Offline A Decent Fist

I know the profile says she's Asian but I don't get any Asian vibe from her pictures – in fact to me she looks like Kendall Jenner.

Now a Kendall Jenner lookalike with a cock is out of this world... but you have to beat her down from £500 to get to the still-eye-watering rate of £350 an hour? I'll have to think about that...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Miketaylor911

And you think an Asian ts looks like that lol ? Heavy photoshop and editing going on as usual..

Offline A Decent Fist

And you think an Asian ts looks like that lol ? Heavy photoshop and editing going on as usual..

Well maybe, but TS Lucy looks the same in all her pics on both profiles. I'm pretty good with Photoshop myself and they don't look heavily edited to me.

And, by the way, the one on the right in my last post IS Kendall Jenner.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2023, 10:45:56 am by A Decent Fist »

Offline Luckyjim529

She said she’s from the Phillippines. All I can say is that she was beautiful and lovely to meet with and I do recommend her!

Offline Sta8eless

Do you think it's the same girl in the link below.  The pricing seems to be normal on this profile.

Offline A Decent Fist

Do you think it's the same girl in the link below.  The pricing seems to be normal on this profile.

This one? Looks like her but different name and number.

Offline Sta8eless

Yep that's the profile I was referring to. Planning to give it a go , will post my experience if it goes ahead.

Online Miketaylor911

Good so she probably found out that we were aware of her hustle!! And now priced sensibly ! That’s this forum working at its best ! Ensuring we don’t get ripped off…

Offline BILLY LIAR

Think you need to go to Spec Savers, talk about 'they all look the same to me' :lol:

Not the same girl

Offline Sta8eless

Hard to think it's a different person. The address is close to Earl's court and she is also from Philippines 🤔

Offline tsmounting

I know the profile says she's Asian but I don't get any Asian vibe from her pictures – in fact to me she looks like Kendall Jenner.

Now a Kendall Jenner lookalike with a cock is out of this world... but you have to beat her down from £500 to get to the still-eye-watering rate of £350 an hour? I'll have to think about that...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Honestly, fuck paying more than 200. I know there's inflation etc but i'm just not accepting these absurd prices. 2.5 of those punts gets you a ticket to Rio where you could have a virtual buffet of hotties for 25-50usd per hour.  Not everyone can get away etc but the point remains, it's becoming a ridiculous cost IMO.

Offline A Decent Fist

Think you need to go to Spec Savers, talk about 'they all look the same to me' :lol:

Not the same girl

After a more thorough look at the pics (I first saw that profile on my phone on a train with people around me), I entirely agree. Definitely not the same girl.