Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy TS_Thai - Feltham  (Read 3389 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6752743) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Online Ts.ff

Amy TS_Thai - 30min @ £80 + £20 for her to cum - Feltham

Girl: External Link/Members Only
Booking: Text her the day before asking for a specific time, quick response and no issues.

Location: Main road in Feltham, not descrete at all. Flat entry between two shops so would have been busy had it not been late evening. Parking is also a nightmare if you're driving. Flat was above the shops, small functional bathroom stocked with amenities, bedroom was standard with a double bed in the corner. All other doors in the flat were closed and I didn't hear anyone else but wouldn't be surprised if there was someone lurking. I was actually 30min early so text her and she said she was free as well so preceeded to the door. She sent me a picture of the entrance when I said I was walking from my car.

Girl: Same girl as the AW pictures, extensive tattoos clearly matched, but the pictures do not do her justice. She is much prettier in the flesh. Makeup tastefully done with sexy red lipstick. She is tall, long legs and a slimish figure. Basic english but no issues in communicating what was required.

Shower offered and taken. Once out the shower, confirmed services and handed over the money. She went to  stash the cash and was back quickly. Started with FK which quickly moved into DFK, I was already naked and so began to undress her. Small, A cup cute boobs and soft soft skin. I worked my way down her body, she is definitely a grower not a shower. After some OWO on her with me on my knees, she was fully hard and the perfect size to practice my BJ skills on. 6 inches, a nice girth and tightish balls. I got her onto the bed and started worshiping her feet, they were big, with long unpainted toes but clean and soft. I carried on with OWO on her and then got her on all fours, she has an amazing ass and I rimmered her for ages, no complaints when I slipped a finger in. She FF'd me for a while and then with me lying on the bed, she sat on my face while I rimmed her and sucked balls and she wanked herself off. She warned me when she was about to cum and I resumed OWO and she came in my mouth as requested. After some post orgasm teasing, she started OWO on me while I was on my back. I moved to the edge of the bed with her on floor and she finished me off with her hands and mouth and I came on her tiny tits.

We cleaned up and had a few more kisses. Quick chat (the usual, where I was from, how long had she been here...) and I was out the door, 30min on the dot including the quick shower.

Summary: Pretty, a great body and sexy tattoos. For foot lovers like me, she has great feet, but the toes could have been painted. Nice cock, perfect size for a novice like me. On to the negatives, while her whole body was smooth, she has stubbley pubes, nothing off-putting for me but it may be for some. Also, the OWO was not amazing, not very deep and did not pay enough attention to my balls for my liking. Saying that, I could have directed her more but I wasn't thinking with my right head.

Overall a good punt and I would return. I would even condider letting her top me next time (my 1st time).