Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Tiffanyxx (Thai), Foklestone, kent  (Read 1744 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6876766) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline htg915459

Friday 14 April, Folkestone, Kent
Location is easy to find and park, town centre.
Flat at the side of a converted victorian house, entrance is a little exposed but I think there are two other flats in the entrance.

Comms: All by txt, good and clear, although when I was 10 mins away she txt me saying landlord was visiting and she had the cancel (that ole chestnut), so I turned around and headed off.
10 mins later she text back and said he'd been and gone and she was available. So I U turn and head back.

On arrival I thoughts she'd nto made much effort, Jeans and jumper, but once she'd taken them off it was all good. Lovely figure, slim and dark. Smooth skin.
Very friendly, good English.
She pretty passive and you need to take control.
She was very clean.
5" when hard, which wasn't an issue.
DFK, OWO no problem, not great but nice enough
ISsue for me was when it came to fucking, she's really tight and I couldn't get it in without losing the stiff, I sometimes have this when using a condom and it's difficult.
Tried in doggy, then her on top, then I shot my load whilst trying (anticipation I think).
She clened me up, we chatted and I left.
All in all very pleasant and I get the impression that if you had a few visits you'd get to know her better and be able to navigate her likes etc

£100 for 30 mins no extras dicussed or wanted

I would see her again for sure

External Link/Members Only