Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 120 the norm for 30 min  (Read 3375 times)

Offline The_Rose_age

I’ve found myself recently punting way less and I think it’s because the prices just keep going up … I remember 50/60£ for half an hour and it’s not that I can’t afford to punt I make way more than I did back when it was 50/60 I think it’s just the prices going up just put me off. Anyone else feel the same ?

I understand inflation and all that just a less attractive hobby than it was before for me personally because it’s went up so much - pretty much doubled in price albeit in 10 years

Offline The_Rose_age

To clarify from maybe 2/3 times a week at my peak of punting to as little as once a month now …

Offline big-al93

I wouldn't say it's the norm, although much more common than it was, still plenty around at up to £80/hh and £100 is fairly common.

Offline Glesgaboy

Wot Al said 👊🏼

My reviews - 10 this year - all 100 or less.
That’s my self imposed limit. Atm.

Offline The_Rose_age

I had a look on a/w today at the most popular in Glasgow seemed everyone I looked at 120 …

Offline NicAndrew

I just did a quick search of Glasgow using the rates tab of 60 to 100 and it came back with 187 profiles. Some of them looked rather appealing at 100  :)

Online scutty brown

FFS another idiot talking prices up.
Threads like this result in increases

Offline Matrix

I wouldn't pay that for 30 minutes.

Offline Matrix

Start one about lower prices and they'll drop, surely?  :rolleyes:

Offline henry brubaker

No they don't.

Offline FBman78

The cost of a basic pump cum once and ow appears to be £80.  By the time you add say kissing and owo the cost is about £120 or more.  This is the reason I am punting occasionally now.

Offline timmy1

Can't quite understand how if you look at SP's in most of England apart from London they are still reasonably priced yet they are still sky-high here, Glasgow isn't known for floating in gold but there must still be enough guys willing to pay the rates or they would have dropped them already, I don't get it  :unknown:

Offline NicAndrew

Start one about lower prices and they'll drop, surely?  :rolleyes:
Well start one and see what happens?...

Offline Bru1901

Can't quite understand how if you look at SP's in most of England apart from London they are still reasonably priced yet they are still sky-high here, Glasgow isn't known for floating in gold but there must still be enough guys willing to pay the rates or they would have dropped them already, I don't get it  :unknown:

Its a work less earn more category

Post covid everyone is a lazy shite and wants free money

Hence higher rates as some cant be fucked. Dont need to work unless they need the money wheere they then drop the rates

Glasgow is now edinburgh rates and the fair few that work do get enough custom

Glasgow has always had a shortage of good wgs
« Last Edit: April 17, 2023, 09:57:41 pm by Bru1901 »

Offline Matrix

Well start one and see what happens?...

I do believe that I already suggested that, and managed to direct it at the correct poster.  :music:

Offline Marmalade

I’ve found myself recently punting way less and I think it’s because the prices just keep going up … I remember 50/60£ for half an hour and it’s not that I can’t afford to punt I make way more than I did back when it was 50/60 I think it’s just the prices going up just put me off. Anyone else feel the same ?

I understand inflation and all that just a less attractive hobby than it was before for me personally because it’s went up so much - pretty much doubled in price albeit in 10 years

Right on, Sir!

Up for Covid, up for post-Covid, up for the economy, up to pay the electric bills, up to keep up with other over-chargers.
Up shit creek and up cos they think punters are buttoned up the back (to borrow a Glaswegian phrase).

Tantamount to extortion. Some fucker will always pay, eh?

Offline Name Not Found

My punting has almost hit zero. Whereas I was quite happy to take a chance at 60/70/80 quid, and just chalk it up to experience if it was crap, at 100+ I just don't feel the need to take a chance. I can still see a couple of regulars who have kept their prices under control, but most of my hobby now is parties and swingers clubs in the UK or abroad where some fun can always be guaranteed for a reasonable price.

I guess if the girls up their prices by 40% and lose 40% of their clients, why would they care?

Offline The_Rose_age

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£180 for half an hour  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: granted she looks lovely but why is it nearly double the normal price ? What does she do that’s so good

Offline The_Rose_age

Am I the idiot ?

I’m wondering

By me mentioning the already public accessible prices how would the effect said prices ?

Do the SPs read this tread and think that’s it she’s mentioned he punts less so I’ll raise my prices  :wackogirl:

Offline D1rtyD0g

Probably because an SP might snoop on here and read the title of your thread and the first one or two posts then conclude that they need to up their rates... most people don't read more than a headline these days, so don't be surprised if your post doesn't inspire someone.

Online scutty brown

Probably because an SP might snoop on here and read the title of your thread and the first one or two posts then conclude that they need to up their rates... most people don't read more than a headline these days, so don't be surprised if your post doesn't inspire someone.

Precisely so

Offline Name Not Found

It is just as likely that an SP might read the thread and conclude that she can grab a larger slice of the market by keeping her prices low. Without any empirical evidence either way, you're just indulging in idle speculation.

Offline alabama1

It is just as likely that an SP might read the thread and conclude that she can grab a larger slice of the market by keeping her prices low. Without any empirical evidence either way, you're just indulging in idle speculation.
I would imagine that you are in a tiny minority, if not alone, if you think that is the case.

Offline henry brubaker

I would imagine that you are in a tiny minority, if not alone, if you think that is the case.

Neither is likely to be true. That's the point.

Offline alabama1

Neither is likely to be true. That's the point.
You are probably right, but if push came to shove, i think most WG's would be tempted to at least raise them higher and see what response they get, rather than do nothing.

Offline Topgear88

I think it’s highly unlikely an sp would use this as an opportunity to drop prices, it’d be more likely for them to
bump up price’s and try and squeeze every penny out of a client. Sheer greed and human nature tells me that
they’re not gonna drop prices anytime soon. Just my opinion.

Offline henry brubaker

They'll price themselves high enough to make as much money as they can, for as little effort as possible. The same as any other business. As long as they have enough custom to justify their prices, they won't change. This thread won't make a blind bit of difference.

Offline alabama1

They'll price themselves high enough to make as much money as they can, for as little effort as possible. The same as any other business. As long as they have enough custom to justify their prices, they won't change. This thread won't make a blind bit of difference.
If you think that, then you are underestimating this site. I know for a fact that WG's monitor the competition in their local area on here.

Offline henry brubaker

If you think that, then you are underestimating this site. I know for a fact that WG's monitor the competition in their local area on here.

Of course they do, but they won't increase their prices because somebody has started a thread moaning about increased prices, making it unaffordable. That makes no sense whatsoever.

Offline alabama1

Of course they do, but they won't increase their prices because somebody has started a thread moaning about increased prices, making it unaffordable. That makes no sense whatsoever.
Obviously not to you. :rolleyes:

Offline Name Not Found

You can imagine whatever you like mate. That doesn't make it true. 

Offline oddson1970

no one can state with any certainty whether this site has or this thread precisely, has any bearing on a WG's pricing structure.....its all speculation.My guess is, and its only a guess, is that they are more likely to look at AW profiles in order to guage what they should charge in relation to others in their catchment area

Offline Name Not Found

no one can state with any certainty whether this site has or this thread precisely, has any bearing on a WG's pricing structure.....its all speculation.My guess is, and its only a guess, is that they are more likely to look at AW profiles in order to guage what they should charge in relation to others in their catchment area

Exactly this. You can regularly see touring girls adjusting their prices based on current location. I doubt they get that info from trawling through this site. 

Online scutty brown

It may make no sense to you, but we've had enough previous examples to indicate otherwise.
We've had similar threads like this before

Offline David1970

SP will see what the going rate in the location they are working in, the best place to review the going rate is AW, not a thread on this site.
Prices are reasonable in the Newcastle area due to agencies keeping reasonable prices, which keeps the market price realistic. The price GEA is charging in Glasgow for half hour is ridiculously expensive.
My personal limit for half hour is £80.

Offline Name Not Found

It may make no sense to you, but we've had enough previous examples to indicate otherwise.
We've had similar threads like this before

Ok, you go for it then. Post some links to threads where there is direct evidence of girls increasing their prices in response to threads complaining about increasing prices. 

Offline oddson1970

Ok, you go for it then. Post some links to threads where there is direct evidence of girls increasing their prices in response to threads complaining about increasing prices.
lt will be interesting to see what "evidence" he will come up with.Unless you regard smoke and mirrors as evidence

Offline zag69

SP will see what the going rate in the location they are working in, the best place to review the going rate is AW, not a thread on this site.
Prices are reasonable in the Newcastle area due to agencies keeping reasonable prices, which keeps the market price realistic. The price GEA is charging in Glasgow for half hour is ridiculously expensive.

Especially as all their hookers are munters.

Offline Name Not Found

Especially as all their hookers are munters.

Seems to me that your primary purpose I'm here is to be as obnoxious as possible towards SPs, specifically and in general.  You come across as a deeply unpleasant character. I don't know what drives this behaviour, but you might like to consider some kind of therapy.

Offline Watp

The past six months ive hardly been punting at home in glasgow been to thailand twice now with the saving, your punting there for a quarter of the standard rate here.

Offline zag69

Seems to me that your primary purpose I'm here is to be as obnoxious as possible towards SPs, specifically and in general.  You come across as a deeply unpleasant character. I don't know what drives this behaviour, but you might like to consider some kind of therapy.

There he is Jordan Peterson.

Offline Name Not Found

There he is Jordan Peterson.

Maddest post of the year so far  :lol:. Nutter 🙄
« Last Edit: April 22, 2023, 11:27:03 pm by Name Not Found »

Offline Name Not Found

The past six months ive hardly been punting at home in glasgow been to thailand twice now with the saving, your punting there for a quarter of the standard rate here.

Although to be fair, I can get the bus to Glasgow for nothing and an airfare to Thailand might be a little bit more 😃. I completely get your point though. I think the whole cultural environment around sex in the UK has ruined punting. Other countries are much more open and accepting, an that is where the fun is to be found.

Offline The_Rose_age

So you are blaming GEA for the rise in prices ? Interesting. Most indies were 100p/h when GEA matched that price … I could see it coming however I now see a lot of 120p/h indies ..

Offline David1970

So you are blaming GEA for the rise in prices ? Interesting. Most indies were 100p/h when GEA matched that price … I could see it coming however I now see a lot of 120p/h indies ..

If you read what I wrote, I said that prices are reasonable in the Newcastle due to agencies charging realistic prices.
I did not say that GEA are to blame for higher prices in Glasgow.

Offline The_Rose_age

If you read what I wrote, I said that prices are reasonable in the Newcastle due to agencies charging realistic prices.
I did not say that GEA are to blame for higher prices in Glasgow.

I wouldn’t say 100p/hh is ridiculously Expensive for Glasgow … I’d say it’s bang average 

Offline David1970

I wouldn’t say 100p/hh is ridiculously Expensive for Glasgow … I’d say it’s bang average

As you know I was talking about the prices of agencies in the Newcastle which are reasonable and compared to them GEA prices are ridiculously expensive, £60 as against £100 in Glasgow agency. Can I also say the SP working for the Newcastle agencies are of a higher quality.

You say that £100 is average in Glasgow, today there are 175 SP offering half hour at under £100, and 87 at £100 or over, how is that “bang average” ?

Offline The_Rose_age

How many of those offering services under 100phh have logged in in the last week ?

Offline The_Rose_age