Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review - Byanka + Patricia - Easton, Bristol - AWFUL - add ons and BAREBACK  (Read 4341 times)

Offline Aj6658

Background - Saw these two in Bristol 11th April 2023. Originally planned only to see Byanka but ended up seeing Patricia straight afterwards. Details below

URL
External Link/Members Only

Phone numbers
 +447867410840
 +44 791 7991553

Twitter

Comms - Phonecall to Byanka and then follow up on text. Quick and easy

Services - an hour with me being a bottom, GFE and cum in mouth for £200.

Location - Heading towards the motorway near Easton. Nice clean flat

Appearance - Byanka is Quite tall and muscular but not unattractive. Good nice cock and decent girth. I would say is more attractive
Patricia. Neither had tits but good bodies.

Meet - Get to the property which is quite secluded and handed over the cash. I started sucking her off (all clean and fresh) and she gave me poppers. We start off in doggy and then switch to Missionary(all protected)  and asked if she kisses and the theme of the meet showed its head - extras for everything. I said we agreed kissing before hand which she just responded extra. Bit annoyed she kept pumping away and I reminded her I wanted her to cum in my mouth so a few minutes later she pulled and came. this is around 20 minutes into a hour meeting and she said its over cos she has came. I had not at this point.

She offered her friend to fuck me for £100 for 30 mins and I was in a horny mood (I know, my mistake) and so said yes as I did find her attractive and wanted to see her. She comes in and cant even get hard. So I suck her off for 20 mins and she blames me.

She then says she can get hard if she fucks me bare, I said no I dont do that. I asked if she and Byanka do it often and she said yes but its extra.

So £300 lighter and I didn't even cum

AVOID

Other notes - I have no issue with it but they do meth. Saw some pipes.

Offline bristolnick

Sounds like you made a lucky escape.

Online TheMagnet

Thanks for the review OP.

I reviewed them a few weeks ago and totally empathise with you.

Con artists that should definitely be avoided.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=371539.0