Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Thayz - Glasgow - Timewaster and crazy!  (Read 2319 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7148226) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline grzelak.d

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Ah, second time this has happened to me. This was over Easter weekend. Apologies for not putting this up earlier as it could have helped someone.

Made contact with Thayz over text, time/services agreed and was quickly given the address. Her texts seemed like she was using Google translate with funny phrases like "feel pleasure", "very tasty" etc. Maybe that should have been a warning?

Confirmed I was on my way (I always confirm beforehand) and then made my way to a quiet street in the Scotstoun area. Sent a text to say I was there - nothing back. Waited some time then called her. Ignored. Fired off another text and call but once it had been about twenty minutes I took the hint and left. Assumed she must have bumped me for another punter.

About fifteen minutes later received texts in her translated English demanding I transfer her money to prove I am genuine! Didn't want to engage with this bullshit so just left it at that. Disappointed as I was taken in by her photos but maybe she's just another unhinged Brazilian and I was better off not seeing her.

Oh well, money saved that could be given to someone reliable but sometimes I just think what is the point of all of this?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Reviews don't get deleted or amended just because you've been in contact with the SP or they've been in contact with you.