Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Review - Dubai and Abu Dhabi 2023  (Read 4241 times)

Offline forent

Had a couple of business meetings in Abu Dhabi and Dubai so saved a few profiles from massage republic. Given the lack of time, went with 3 women in the end.

Abu Dhabi:

Saw this profile of Lena and found her attractive. Profile said she is from Belgium and speaks both french and english.

External Link/Members Only

Messaged her and sorted out the evening time for a 2 hours meet up. Damage: AED 3,500 (£750 yeah it’s expensive over in Middle East). She even sent me a voice message (without me asking) describing her self and I could easily hear that sexy french accent. She did ask me to share my live location with her on whatsapp just to make sure I am actually in Abu Dhabi (she said there are a lot of people from different countries) who just message for fun and are not in UAE.

Arrived at her spot in the evening as per agreed time. Only one issue. She lives in a building where lifts are operated through key card so you need to wait for someone who is going in so they can use the card and you punch in your floor number. Arrived - She opened the door and found her to be very attractive (thinking in my mind that money well spent). She was wearing a black robe with a very sexy red lingerie under it. Money exchanged. Apartment was new and nice. She offered me a shower. Decent size. All amenities were there. It was a 2 bedroom apartment and she reserved one bedroom for these activities.

Shower done. Came into the room. She had mood lightings with some french songs in the backgroun. Had some nice long DFK session. Then on my request she did a lapdance with a nice strip tease with OWO. On to bed. More DFK and me exploring all her body and sucking on her nice big tits (fake but soft) meanwhile fingering her. She got quite wet when I was fingering her and even felt she orgasmed a couple of times and juices kept flowing while she was blushing red). Asked me to stop for a minute. Them On to sex. All positions offered. Her on top, doggy missionary etc. she also offered Anal which I tried and she was nice and tight. Finally asked her to go back on top where she rode me till I came. Since there was still some time left, she offered me a nice massage while talking about her background and random stuff etc. quite well spoken. Turned around and she continued given me massage while running her tits and body all over me. Got hard again. But asked her for OWO instead of sex. OWO was done with me cumming on her tits. Went to shower again and then kissed her good bye (a nice long DFK on leaving as well).

Was expensive but money well spent.

Dubai - Meet 1 (Khaleesi)

Had Khaleesi on my list for some time. Sent her a message and was pleased to find out she was living quite close to my hotel.

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Agreed time, location and services.

2 hours agreed once again AED 3,500 pretty much all services offered.

Arrived in the evening. She sent me detailed instructions of building and how to ring and no issues of accessing lifts. There was a conceirge but he didn’t ask anything.

Arrived at her flat and she opened the door. Walked in and she was an absolute stunner… pics don’t justify. Flat was a bit small as it was just a studio. Money exchanged. was offered a shower. Came back to the room after shower and found her lying on the bed with a sexy pose and nice black lingerie. She really took some time to prepare her self as her hair and makeup were all on point. We started of with a nice dfk then stopping for a chat. She asked me a bit about myself and same did I. Her profile stated she is Swedish whereas in reality she was Ukranian. My dick didn’t care. Talked about her life in UAE and her travel adventures etc. She was saying that she is thinking of spending some time in london and asked me about rates and stuff and realised that London is quite competitive with lower rates (as compared to what she is charging in UAE).

More DFK while she is stripping and the lying naked on top of me. I suddenly realised that 1 hour is already passed. She moved to OWO. Nice technique with mouth only then hand and mouth. Then we went into nice and long missionary with DFK. She on top of me then doggie. Then from doggie we switched to her lying down on her stomach. ANAL was on offer which i tried in that position and she was extremely tight to the point I wasn’t enjoying much so went back to fucking her pussy however she asked to change the condom (hygiene conscious so anal to pussy wasn’t allowed). Also, she stopped me from fingering her deep so stopped fingering her.

She back and top and then I finished in the bag. Nice long session. 2 hours done. But we went on chatting asking about life in london, areas to live expenses etc. we kept on chatting for another 40-45 minutes and at no time she looked at her watch or any alarm rang. Went to shower and out of her door in around 3 hours time. Told me if I ever want dinner then sex, she doesn’t charge for dinner time (as long as I pay for the dinner 😁).

Dubai (Meet 2):

Next day, after catching up with my friends on dinner. Started exploring saved profiles on MR but the ones I was interested in were either not available or no response. Then started searching for other profiles. After french and ukranian experience thought to try someone from Arabic or Asian (Pakistani/Indian) region. Couldn’t find someone arabic in budget then found a pakistani profile. Messaged her. She said 700/hr (aed) and I want longer hours or full night, rates can be negotiated. I thought she might say 2500 approx for full night but then she came back saying 1200 for 4 hours (£260 GBP). She said she only does outcalls (no incalls offered).

Tried to find Link to her profile but seems gone now.

Agreed time with her to arrive at my hotel at 11 PM. She was late by almost over an hour and it was almost 12:15 when she got to my room. Facially attractive but thick which was not apparent from her pictures. Money exchanged. Offered her to shower. She took few minutes
Then came back to the room which her lingerie on. Absolutely amazing big natural tits but overall she was a bit heavy. I was sitting in the lounge area of my suite. She literally pounced on me and started kissing me wildly and the most passionate DFK I have ever experienced. Stayed in that position for sometime then she start strip teasing and lap dancing. We went up kept DKFing and went to bedroom. DFK continues while I removed my clothes and started devouring her massive tits. Her nipples seems very sensitive. Lyed down asked her for OWO. She started but felt uncomfortable. Then asked me if she can do covered BJ. I said ok. She continued. Then on to cowgirl. She appreciated my understanding on her OW preference and returned the favour by bouncing on my dick like a maniac while keep coming back for amazing DFK. We then moved to missionary then doggy. Anal was not offered which she clarified earlier. Went back to missionary, rubbing clit was allowed but no fingering. Came on her tits.

1.5 hour down. She tried waking up my member again with some lapdance and some hand rubbing but I think I was pretty much done at that point. Almost 2 hours in, I was pretty tired and sleepy so asked her to end the session. She offered to refund but I refused. Exchanged kisses on her way out.

Going back to Dubai in 3 weeks time and got some profiles saved. So will keep the forum posted

Offline bigb

Good review - but ouch at the cost of them meets!

Offline KTMsana

Good review - but ouch at the cost of them meets!
I was going to say the same . Actually the rates quoted on MR are not set in stone and they usually keep some room for negotiation. 3500 AED is ridiculous but given the service offered by the SPs and OPs gain, we can’t complain about it.

OP do you mind sharing the Indian profile links that you were / are considering pls ?
Cheers

Offline forent

Hi both

Yes I tried a bit of negotiation on my end but honestly didn’t work. Guess people in Dubai are ready to pay for it and these gals are not up for negotiation.

Sorry bro - I tried to find that profile on MR many times of that indian girl. But I wasn’t able to. Apologies for that.

I am back in Dubai next weekend and planning to do some more punting. Will report back

Offline KTMsana

Cool mate. Feel free to DM me when in Dubai . Can make some suggestions as I’m there now.

Offline forent

Cool mate. Feel free to DM me when in Dubai . Can make some suggestions as I’m there now.

Hi - I am back in Dubai now (yesterday evening).. tried contacting 2 profiles which i shortlisted. Both unavailable now. Tried Khalessi once again but she has now left Dubai.

Any recommendations would be helpful. (I tried to dm you but my account can only reply to DMs and cannot send

Offline KTMsana

Offline KTMsana

Offline KTMsana

Hi - I am back in Dubai now (yesterday evening).. tried contacting 2 profiles which i shortlisted. Both unavailable now. Tried Khalessi once again but she has now left Dubai.

Any recommendations would be helpful. (I tried to dm you but my account can only reply to DMs and cannot send
I can share details of an Indian WG and a few very good Thai birds.
Can you pls try again to send me an inbox message?