Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Norwich Massage  (Read 4372 times)

Offline Mike010101

Hi all
I have been out of the game for a while and I was wondering if Oriental Wellbeing (Ber Street)have upped their game in the face of the stiff opposition from Oriental Health (St Benedict’s) O.W is closer to where I will be in the next couple of days but I know the service from O.H. is excellent, anyone visited recently?
  :hi:

Offline BonkerBonk

Mike (and all)

I have been to both - Oriental Wellbeing (Ber Street) and Oriental Health (St Benedict’s).  My personal preference is Ber St.  I have had good receptions at both but I find Ber St just that little bit more appealing and mostly due to the rooms being in top notch condition.

Hope this helps

Offline Mike010101

Hi BB
Could you share your last experience at Ber Street?
I have found the decor at St Benedict’s perfectly acceptable, the masseuse very skilled it is just I will be in the wrong part of the city Monday  :dash:

Offline Aquaman

Hi I heard there was a lovely Thai lady at the Ber Street placé recently and was thinking of visiting? Anyone had any experience with her? Aq

Offline Tomcat007

Offline Aquaman

Oh shame, what was her name please and did you experience. I find that they often tour around uk which fits my schedule! Good to know the good ones - if I ever catch them!  Aq

Offline Tomcat007

I didn't get name unfortunately she was busy when I arrived unfortunately.

Offline BonkerBonk

Sorry to be late getting back on this - was asked about my last experience.

Two weeks ago for an hour.  Sorry I can't recall the lady's name ( I never seem to remember) - but wonderful natural all round and great attitude.  No rush and lady was anxious that I was pleased with service.  Can't say anything but positive.

Offline Aquaman

Thx - was she an early forties petite pretty Thai with largish enhanced breasts? Aq

Offline Mike010101

Thank you BB
Due to a change in family plans I was not able to make a visit but trying to get there soon.
I had frequently seen the Manager but may not be so specific in my future requests and see what fate provides