Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SPECIAL AGENT VANESSA - ELITE - Bond Girls (Manchester)  (Read 1635 times)

Online Cheshuk

Summary:

Looks: 7/10
Price: £150ph + £20 for OWO
Looks: 7/10 somewhat pretty but not hot imo (possibly due to my inflated standards), flat ass and shit boob job. Looking back likely fake pics.
Service: Terrible in bed & a fairly uninteresting person.

External Link/Members Only

Previously had written Bond Girls off after last year’s fiasco, finding out they’re taking influencer pictures and using them for average girls. However, got a tip from someone that there is a new girl they saw and thought would be my type and I still appreciate the recommendation and see why they thought that. She is about average pretty, 7/10 imo, but not hot.

Girls like Jessica Smalls, Ellie May & Tyra Wanks are NW sp’s that age & my type (there are more, but not as well known). This girl was essentially a budget version of them at the same price. Like a girl from seeking once said to me describing another girl that her boyfriend was seeing, she’s a BTEC version of me. This girl is a BTEC version of those hotties imo.

She was a nice girl and friendly, she was trying to be personable and make conversation but she came across as dorky & uninteresting. Kind of like Will from The Inbetweeners trying to hold a conversation with you. Maybe it’s just me, I’m used to these cool, fun, free-spirited young hotties. We got along well in the beginning, but things went down hill which I’ll get to.

I already knew it was an extra 20 for OWO but asked knowing the answer and she said that. So I paid the extra 20 since I knew her giving me head with a condom was not going to not get me hard. I didn’t walk the moment I saw her and didn’t find her attractive, because I didn’t want to hurt her feelings given she’s 23, so paid and essentially went ahead with another pity fuck. In hindsight, I should have 100% walked.

She stands up for me so I can explore the body. Her body itself is good but when she turned round, her ass was flat and then took off her bra and had a shit boob job, hard tits, scars and overall not great shape. I’m being nice still going with it, pretending I find her attractive.

She gets on top of me and starts kissing which she’s just okay at. Then goes down to start giving head. Honestly, it’s one of the worst blowjobs I’ve ever had. It’s clear she’s trying hard but it was like a girl giving head for the first time. Poor suction, shit technique and focuses mostly on the end. Bobbing up and down rigorously with her hand and mouth out of sync.

I suggest we move to a 69 as this just wasn’t working for me, this was the only good point. She had a really hot pussy, a neat meaty one which looked really good. She kept telling me how tight she is, which I wasn’t fully convinced since I’d fingered her.

Anyway, condom on and we start fucking. I am on the larger side which has caused problems in the past but never to this extent. She positioned her self so I can’t go deep and even halfway having trouble acting like it’s so deep. I’m going back and forward half in and she’s making shit sounding sex noises.  It didn’t feel particularly tight to me I think she’s got a shallow vagina. However, this sp really can’t take a dick.

Since it wasn’t working great I suggest we do a different position , doggy to help. She goes sure. She looked ridiculous in doggy because she’s hunched up with her head looking back at me as opposed to arching her back down with her ass up in the air which looks hot.

She was going back and forward, after a bit of doggy not able to go fully in we change position again and she goes let me go on top. I agree.

She was bouncing up-and-down, she was really trying so I have to give her credit but she’s just a not great at sex poor rhythm & technique. She then says let me turn around in reverse cowgirl as it’s more comfortable. I wasn't keen on this because her ass was so flat but said okay.

At this point I thought I’m just going to cum and get this over with, as the sex was beyond bad, and she told me she was struggling with the size. I figured, I would cum from a blow job, she did it for a bit, but then I couldn’t deal with it because it was such bad technique.

I think I accidentally offended her at this point because while she was giving me a really shit blow job. I said I think you’re too innocent for this (as the whole experience gave the impression she hasn’t had much sex. In hindsight maybe my cock was the problem.) I ask her to go on the floor, suck my balls and I finish myself off since she wasn’t going to get it done. I came on  her tits, then it was just awkward after that, because it was clearly really bad sex and I think she was offended.

She cleaned herself off, sat on the bed on her phone and her mood was off after my comment, but it was embarrassingly bad sex on her behalf. I had no interest in attempting any further interaction with her, so got dressed said see ya and just left.

Overall I can’t say what she would be like for someone with an average cock, but for me possibly the worst sex I’ve had. Again, it’s clear she’s trying hard, but totally lacked sex skills, and I get the impression she’s doing this mainly for money.

For me I’m amazed that a girl can actually be so bad in bed and so bad a giving head. Again, thank you to the member who pointed her out to me. I do understand why you said her.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 08:45:24 pm by Cheshuk »

Offline lewisjones23

multiple reports of the agency using fake pictures and I’ve personally caught them out a few times as well = on my blacklist, never to be used

Online Cheshuk

Previously had written Bond Girls off after last year’s fiasco, finding out they’re taking influencer pictures and using them for average girls.

Lewis it was you who caught them out on an sp I reviewed last year, and then a few other sp's using stolen pictures were identified on the thread. Since then all NW agencies are on my black list. However, still if a good recommendation comes up I'll use them or see an sp I've met before and know is good

Offline Re

Another trick they use is some girls changing names and fake pictures so you think you are going to see a new girl ... until you walk in  :thumbsdown:

Online Cheshuk

They changed the name now SPECIAL AGENT MADDISON - ELITE

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 07:15:40 pm by Cheshuk »