Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts-chalita-Thai Carlisle  (Read 2794 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5343321) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline mazda40

External Link/Members Only

Saw Chalita was in Carlisle recently, so dropped her a text and arranged a meeting for a few hours later.

Her place was a basement flat in central Carlisle. Easy parking nearby. It was dark when I visited and the steps down to the door were fucking treacherous.

Got in and had a look at her, well pleased. About 5"6, pretty, feminine nice hair and skin. Into the tiny bedroom, handed over £200 for the hour
which is my absoiute max, but as I haven't punted for a while I was ok with. Price may vary depending on location. Her English is good enough
and she has a cheeky fun personality.

Started with quite a decent and long massage, she stripped during so on turn over saw her nice tits and 5.5 inch package
On to OWO both ways, she fucked me in mish, I fucked her mish and prone she initiated some kissing, I jerked to a finish on her tits.
Cleaned up and left near the hour. No facilities in the room and the flat is shared, I did hear someone in the hallway.

Overall I enjoyed and would return

Offline JontyR

Thanks for the review. I nearly fired up the punting phone when she was last in Birmingham but the increase in rate and the couple of middling reviews helped keep my powder dry.

She's back in Brum and back at 150 so...