Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Cristal - St. Albans (also travels around England)  (Read 2413 times)

7 review(s) for  Cristal TS (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Fabioinlondon

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

My first booking of the year and my third visit to see the beautiful and sexy Cristal. Yes, she is pricy at £200 for an hour, but as they say it, she's worth it (& I'm wort it as well). My TS preferences are for bottom and feminine with breast and Cristal ticks those boxes. So if you are looking for an active TS, then Cristal is not your girl. She has a great personality, amazing soft and slightly firm breasts.  :P

Comms were good as well as her English.
Flat was in a nice quiet suburban street in St Albans. Free on street parking after 12:30pm.
She was dressed as requested, thigh high boots. Her photos are a few years ago, but it's definitely her.
She gave me an excellent sensual massage with oils to break the ice. Then mutual kissing on lips, followed by a lovely blow job which got my cock nice and hard. Her cock was flaccid and didn't get hard because she's on hormones and is looking to go post op in the future. She loves having her breasts played with and sucked. This was followed by her riding my cock cowgirl style, and then onto missionary position with her groaning as I pumped her fondling her beautiful breasts and then grabbing her throat. She was a nice submissive girl which turned me on even more. Finally I came inside her (obviously with a condom on). She cleaned me up which was the nice final touch.

Recommended if you like slightly submissive, bottom and nice breasted TS.

I will definitely see her again.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Thanks for your first review matey, greatly appreciated  :drinks: