Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Zen - Barcelona  (Read 2317 times)

Online StevenSELondon

External Link/Members Only

Had a work trip recently to Barcelona, and following reviews on here managed to accidentally book a flight home a few hours after I actually needed.

Text in advance, with messages replied to very quickly, and arranged a time to visit.
Strange multi tenanted commercial building, I found my way up to the clearly marked entrance.

Was shocked at the interior, very nicely done and much bigger than I expected. Bamboo decor, incense, small water features.

I was met by a stunningly beautiful receptionist who led me through to a small waiting room behind reception where I was talked through the process. I picked MASSAGE SHAMBAL, at EUR250.

3 girls entered the room, 1 by 1, introducing themselves and giving me a quick twirl. The receptionist came back and asked my preferred girl.

Despite them all being attractive girls, ages ranging from I'd say 28-38, from a personal preference I picked the best of an 'ok' bunch. By process of elimination; not the short dumpy one and not the elder skinny one, I opted for Agnes early 30s, petite Spanish girl - little b cup titties, perfectly in proportion.

Agnes returned to lead me to our room. 

I stripped off and showered while Agnes set the table with fresh fruit and a glass of cava. She told me to be ready, naked and blindfolded, sat on the divan for when she returned from her shower.  I duly obliged.

Upon return, Agnes planted a soft kiss on my lips and ran what felt like a feather duster the length of my body, slowly teasing mini Steven to life. Her hands wandering my body.

She slowly removed her lingerie and clambered all over me - actively encouraging mutual touch and DFK. After 10 mins of play I had my first 'relaxation' with her simulating cowgirl.

After clean up, I stood drinking my cava as Agnes continued running her hands over my body.

Time for the tatami.
For the uneducated amongst us, it is basically a mat on the floor...similar to those in school PE, albeit a bit classier and not bright blue!  :lol:

30 mins or so of relaxing b2b, a few cc swipes. I think I may have actually dozed off, as I was abruptly interrupted by Agnes clearing her throat! I blame the 4am wake up and dash to airport.

After this I was told to wait as she set up the water pool.  I hopped back on to the divan and finished my drink.

The water pool is like a large, shallow bath approx 2.5x3m in size - warm water around you and bubbles everywhere. Another round of b2b and a lot more mutual touching culminating in my second 'relaxation'.

Showered and dressed, plenty of toiletries available. Must say the shower was amazing.

Agnes returned to start prepping the room for next punter/girl combo where we had a lovely little chat about life. I was off and on my way to airport. I was lead to the door and given a big hug and kiss for my departure.

Summary:  expensive, but absolutely worth it for the experience. The 'spa' cannot be cheap to maintain.
Shame that there were not more girl to pick from, and bigger shame I lost the courage to ask the receptionist whether she offered massage....she was HOT!

Would I return? Maybe as a treat...perhaps I'd check in advance number of available girls etc would also likely take the option of a 2nd girl for additional EUR100.

Offline shooter

Nice report,  :thumbsup: Quite a lot of £££.

Was it an hour booking?
Was it just a handjob finish on offer?
No oral?

I like the sound of it though,. the DFK while blindfolded sounds fun  :D

:hi:

Online StevenSELondon

Was a 70 minute booking in total.
Didn't ask about extras to be honest, was still recovering from the shock of spendind £230 odd on a massage!
Pretty sure I saw a review on here suggesting oral was available

Offline shooter

Was a 70 minute booking in total.
Didn't ask about extras to be honest, was still recovering from the shock of spendind £230 odd on a massage!
Pretty sure I saw a review on here suggesting oral was available

:thumbsup: Thanks. Seems there arent any extras having looked at the other reports, but still sounds like a good place to visit for the unique experience. Surprising that no one in the UK is donig anything remotely similar  :hi:

Offline webpunter

I was met by a stunningly beautiful receptionist who led me through to a small waiting room behind reception where I was talked through the process. I picked MASSAGE SHAMBAL, at EUR250.

3 girls entered the room, 1 by 1, introducing themselves and giving me a quick twirl. The receptionist came back and asked my preferred girl.

Despite them all being attractive girls, ages ranging from I'd say 28-38, from a personal preference I picked the best of an 'ok' bunch. By process of elimination; not the short dumpy one and not the elder skinny one, I opted for Agnes early 30s, petite Spanish girl - little b cup titties, perfectly in proportion.

This review runs pretty much along the lines of one i did
www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=269859.msg2781283#msg2781283

In my case the receptionist was the fittest
The masseuses presented were meh ....
I popped the question bout miss fittie receptionist doing massages
If you dont ask you don't get
The man [well woman] from Delmonte says Yes  :yahoo:
With a big smile, think she liked being picked (& the €€) with one of the others taking over on the phones etc

After this I was told to wait as she set up the water pool.  I hopped back on to the divan and finished my drink.
The water pool is like a large, shallow bath approx 2.5x3m in size - warm water around you and bubbles everywhere.

This set up is ace, with like a 2inch thick foam pvc covered [easy to wash of the harry & everything else] mattress
Very comfy

Would I return? Maybe as a treat...perhaps I'd check in advance number of available girls etc would also likely take the option of a 2nd girl for additional EUR100.

I went for the extra burd option

It was fun, me on my back with the fit receptionist kneeling over my face easing down so i could do some lapping
I did the 'buffalo girls go round the outside' trick with fingers & tongue
Lightly brushing her bomb doors & magic button but not straying inside 
Until she repositioned herself & pushed down
Teasing the shit out of her until she caved & wanted fingers inside whilst doing a pussy slide over my lips & tongue
There was fanny batter a-plenty

Crikey, got a bit distracted reminiscing
The 2nd [not so fit] burd was doing her stuff with my legs akimbo
No idea what she was doing [i had minge in my face couldn;'t see anything else & was concentrating on this] but it felt nice

With the benefit of hindsight i wish i had invested the extra [4h] €100 in extending the session with the fittie
I got the impression that once you are there & paying pretty much you can extend the session time get 4h maybe 6h if you so desire & can afford it

Must do a return visit
& take even more folding
You should have been given a card with 20% off for next visit
I'll re-invest this adding extra 'lots of fun' minutes 

Offline webpunter

:thumbsup: Thanks. Seems there arent any extras having looked at the other reports, but still sounds like a good place to visit for the unique experience. Surprising that no one in the UK is donig anything remotely similar  :hi:

It is indeed a unique experience
I wouldn't focus on the extras
My suggestion is go for one of the upgrade options & blow your cash [& load] on this
See what happens in the room

I'm 99% that if it was an extended session with miss fittie receptionist on her own then OWO on the menu
I've had a couple of massage sessions where things click & when they are good on the lingo this helps
After giving them a teasing 15 min RO & shuddering orgasm then seemlessly OWO follows, a couple have said like 'now its your turn'
Always the best sessions  :yahoo:

One massage burd said it was 40 until i pointed out what i'd just delivered
Me adding like 'wasnt i any good ?'
That brought about a knowing smile & its thunderbirds are go 

On the other hand a couple have stuck to their guns to which i politely suggest that they carry on with their amazing [not really] HJ & b2b oilyTW
Last thing needed is them getting the hump as things are getting to the business end of the session

As for the UK nowhere near as good with the whole set up [which is amazing @ TZ]
The closest IMO is Soft Touch in Northampton
A proper british type / run parlour
The wet room is ace for soapy & nuru
Everything on the menu
Shame that usually the burds there are at best average, a stunner very very occasionally