Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yayakisskiss birmingham  (Read 5590 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6355089) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline shaven4you

External Link/Members Only

Meeting was a cpl of weeks ago .
All aranged by txt message i wanted a GFE and her to wair stockings , hells and the nighty she has on in her photos with no thong .
She txted me 10 mins before the time booked and i was outside waiting was giving floor and room number and was buzzed in.
Door opened to a dark hallway like allways , was shown to the bedroom what had good lighting and yaya looks just like the video and photos .

Handed over the ££ £150 for the hour , and she put in a draw .
Took my jacket off and stood behind her moved her hair to 1 side and started kissing her neck , slowing reached around her body and started to grope her tits (not very soft bold ons )
more neck kissing , and tweaking her nipples when the nighty was still on , then turned her around and we started DFK my hands now are on her tiny ass , time for nighty to come off , more DFK and i moved my way down to suck on her nipples down more kissing along the way to her cock what was rock hard around 6 inch maybe a little more good girth not to fat but not thin .
Took her cock in 1 go to the balls nice and clean taste just had shower she said , sucked her cock and balls for a good 10 mins then i got undressed .
Lay on the bed on my front with a pillow under me , in the txts we spoke about a back massage what leads to her fucking me .
massage started plenty of oil , could feel her solid cock rubbing on my ass cheeks , a sneaky finger in my ass before she rubbered up .
Sitting on my legs she parted my cheeks and slowly entered me soft slow then lent forward and was laying on me spreaded my legs with hers and started fucking me , kissing my back and neck this was 1 of the first times no pain .
after a bit i turned over onto my back , she nelt inbetween my open legs put 1 leg on each of her shoulders and in her cock went again , this time alot deeper faster and built up faster speed , i started to play with her tits again and pulled her head close so we can DFK . She was getting a good pace going now and then it happened POP i cum hands free . She carryed on fucking me but not for long .
She cleaned me up and said my turn and started sucking my cock i soon got hard again , i got her to go on all fours on the edge of the bed , i rubbered up , and started smashing her for behind when i was about to cum again i pulled out and wanked and cum all over her ass .  We then lay there for a bit kissed a little and it was time to go .

was there for 55 mins

Realy injoyed myself and will see her again next time in brum

Offline faquin1

Thanks for the review. On my hot list. You may wish to proceed the title with TS

Offline Yoda71

Was going to see  her when I was last in Birmingham, but didnt and now she's in London ARRGH !

Offline Sebstyles7

The BP link and AW links have different phone numbers and photos. Not sure they are the same person? She’s in Farnborough according to the BP link. Sexy AF though. Love those photos.

Offline shaven4you

The BP link and AW links have different phone numbers and photos. Not sure they are the same person? She’s in Farnborough according to the BP link. Sexy AF though. Love those photos.

looks like shes gone hope and someone new using profiles. the new girl looks hot .