Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sylvia Acocks Green aka Astra formerly of Hall Green  (Read 4025 times)

Offline Jake.mackie

External Link/Members Only

Won't review as reviewed her twice in her old location.

I had a real sense of déjà vu when I turned up As I immediately thought I had been here before... When I looked at Astra's Astra's details in my phone it brought up an address nearly address nearly 2 miles away so I thought I had got it wrong.   However when she opened her that didn't make her aware.  Her new location is almost identical to her old location.

£40  for 30 minutes massage OW and sex.

Great value but she is a little strange this is a little strange so I haven't done a full revi haven't done a full review as I have already done 2 before.

Offline GingerNuts

Thanks for the update. I don't think you mention it in your reviews, what nationality is she?

Offline Jasonk71

Thanks for the update. I don't think you mention it in your reviews, what nationality is she?

English

Offline Jake.mackie

Yeah English

Offline fredhiggins

Offline Spurt

Offline terryG

Link no longer active. Does anyone know if she is on AW or VS?

Offline lechef

Did this lady used to be called Tazmin/Amber in Hall Green.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Tricky69

Offline Jake.mackie

Offline l1mpd1ck

Link no longer active. Does anyone know if she is on AW or VS?
Ad for Nessy back on Gumtree

Offline l1mpd1ck

Ad for Nessy back on Gumtree
..and the original link still works

Offline l1mpd1ck

She did use the name amber
There was an Amber who claimed to be Belgian in Hall Green. I never saw her as the only time I tried to call she sounded drunk and/or high on something.  Last saw an ad for her in Sandwell I think

Offline Jake.mackie

There was an Amber who claimed to be Belgian in Hall Green. I never saw her as the only time I tried to call she sounded drunk and/or high on something.  Last saw an ad for her in Sandwell I think

Definitely British

Offline surfman

dose anybody know if Sylvia is still working. I have tried the link and nothing.

Offline Hoping

I don't think it is.  Looks vaguely similar but different phone no and pricing totally different.  Also Sylvia will never do owo and does not have body piercings.

Offline l1mpd1ck

I've just posted a belated review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=387967.msg3946940#msg3946940

I also don't think that ad is her. However, she is advertising a room for another girl to work in so there may be a connection