Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy TS_Thai - Flitwick, Bedfordshire - first TS experience  (Read 3997 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6752743) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline markmywords

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had an itch for a TS for a while and finally decided to bite the bullet.
Communication is very easy, quick responses on whatsapp.

Paid £100 - for 30 minutes - 80 is the base and she wanted 20 extra to top me.

Flat nice and clean, the only downside was I could hear someone laughing in the next room.

As for Amy, pictures are real, if anything she looks way better in real life. Fairly feminine, short and petite. Nice tattoo on the back.
We only had 30 minutes, so went straight into action. Gave her oral and wow, she's definitely a grower. When flaccid, her uncut cock was absolutely tiny, but grew to a real good size and perfect thickness. Really nice. Immaculate hygiene, too.

Now, it was my first time being topped, so I asked her to go slow. She said okay, but then she did a good job of feeling things out and after a short while just went to town. I think she drilled me non stop for a solid 10-15 minutes and she wasn't gentle. Felt great, and she was occasionally asking if I'm fine.

Highly recommended, especially for first timers. I might come back, though probably not soon.

Offline Gspunk

Good review, I've been eyeing Amy up for a while
 Did she deep French kiss?

Offline Chris1990mcr

Yes incredibly passionate when I saw her.

Hoping she tours the Northwest again, I would probably stretch to 90mins travel to see her she was incredibly good.

Offline markmywords

Didn't try, but the profile and other reviews do mention DFK.

Offline Dudette4

Thanks for the review. Almost saw her in Northampton. I did a Whatsapp video verification though, and I can vouch that she is indeed good looking at least over video with not much prior warning.