Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for Africa in March/April  (Read 2332 times)

Offline char45

I have a week off was thinking of a week in Africa, any recommendations for location and ways of meeting girls. Was thinking Nairobi looked best for a relaxing week however Gambia has good reviews

Offline southcoastpunter

Gambia - be mindful of Ramadan and also end of season.

Don't know if you have done Thailand, but FWIW, about a month ago, I did Thailand for the first time and enjoyed it so much i am going back again this week. Ok its a long flight for only a week but maybe you can stretch it to 10 days? And there is sex available everywhere! Can't comment of Africa as never done it.

Offline char45

I've been to Thailand a few times and also Vietnam. Both good but fancied something new

Offline pbj46

Offline RMwonderer

I guess morroco is a kinda safe bet and there’s loads of info on here. Gambia has a good following. Mauritius (IMO) is expensive to get to but it’s lovely. Not sure about Ethiopia or Kenya

Offline AppleEgg

Kenya has plenty to see and do as well as partaking in this activity.  You’ll be able to meet girls in malls, bars and clubs or using apps like Tinder.  Even possible to pick up girls from Instagram.

Offline ik097

Nairobi  tops it, great Kenyan/Ethiopian/chinese girls and for a  bit more pricey Czech girls , loads of massage parlours with some of the best massage hr , I  have experienced.

There are also some hidden Chinese parlours but these are hard to find - the one i visited a few years back in Hurlingham i hear shut down , was getting FS for as low as £20 - £50.

Areas such as parklands / Ngong road /kilimani - lots of options and activity

In Mombasa - most hotel massage services girls always willing to go extra :wackogirl:

Offline southcoastpunter

Nairobi  tops it, great Kenyan/Ethiopian/chinese girls and for a  bit more pricey Czech girls , loads of massage parlours with some of the best massage hr , I  have experienced.

There are also some hidden Chinese parlours but these are hard to find - the one i visited a few years back in Hurlingham i hear shut down , was getting FS for as low as £20 - £50.

Areas such as parklands / Ngong road /kilimani - lots of options and activity

In Mombasa - most hotel massage services girls always willing to go extra :wackogirl:

is all your comment here a few years out of date? would be interested to know how things are now as I am tempted with Kenya.

And Op (char45), what did you do in the end? (and any info to share?)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 11:09:50 pm by southcoastpunter »