Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS XLTS Gabby - Shoreditch High St  (Read 3482 times)

Offline Ramakant

TS Gabby
External Link/Members Only

I think it's some kind of agency set up where different Trans girls work for few months and a new one arrives. A woman does all the correspondence by text and phone calls. Clear instructions given and apartment easy to get to short walk from shoreditch Liverpool street.

Paid £80 for half hour cash to the female assistant who led me to the room to be greeted by Gabby. I handed the notes to the assistant and she left the room.
Gabby looks like her photos from her advert I thought she was cute, fit body, breasts and ass in proportion to her physique and looked attractive.

Room good size, I was ready to get started having showered and cleaned before arriving. Nothing was offered the girl barely speaks any English. We undressed and she lay on top of me, I suck her breasts when she sticks her tongue in my ear, licking, kissing and probing my ear. I found it a huge turn on my cock was hard and then she pulls out a condom? I tried to tell her I don't like ow but I  don't think she even understood and I just went along with it.
Soon she was bent over applying lube to her ass after the lame ow she gave. I fucked her doggy I asked her to fuck me.

She wanked her cock hard and it was probably 5" and thin I just felt it was tiny to me! I didn't even bother sucking on it. So I lay on my back and she plants a pillow under my back, legs in the air she applied lube and enters. She's gentle and soon she's going to town. I can feel the whole length of her small cock sliding in and out of me. It feels nice but too nice! I wanna feel a bit full up and her cock was just too thin. She can fuck good she starts wanking me whilst fucking me and I cum like this. She gave me some wipes. I got dressed and left.

I'm not really in to French kissing unless amazing chemistry and it happens naturally. This was an ok meet but I would give it a low positive.